Sex Offenders and Softball....

KWO

Go Cardinals!!!
So KWO, did you actually remove your avatar after being called out for it??? What a little *****... You made the thread... you had the Avatar.. At least man up and own both...:rolleyes:

No sir, didn't even notice it was gone. Who took it down? I didn't even get a pm stating why it was taken down. What BS. Its been up since day 1. I bet the dude that said something about it reported it.

Jhall24

Addicted to Softballfans
Why is it ok for 25 year old girls to want to bang Justin beiber, but when I wanna make salena Gomez a **** sleeve, I'm the bad guy. Not fair!!!!

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
No sir, didn't even notice it was gone. Who took it down? I didn't even get a pm stating why it was taken down. What BS. Its been up since day 1. I bet the dude that said something about it reported it.

Right then... My Bad... you know I had to say something or someone else would... This is, after all, SBF.:D

DSNuts48

Badass
So KWO, did you actually remove your avatar after being called out for it??? What a little *****... You made the thread... you had the Avatar.. At least man up and own both...:rolleyes:

I believe he said that they built their city on rockkkkk and rolllllllllllllllllllll!

Last edited by a moderator:

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
i'm whooping your ass in fantasy football.....you've been put on notice :cool:

You better bring 2 cases of beer cause I am gonna drink yours.... I have had a ***ulative record of about .900 but just couldn't seem to break 2nd place for the last 5 years... I know what I am doing Believe it or not... Bring it..

Fro Joe

Snowden is a hero.
Why is it ok for 25 year old girls to want to bang Justin beiber, but when I wanna make salena Gomez a **** sleeve, I'm the bad guy. Not fair!!!!

I thought you were going to finish that, by asking why is it wrong for you to want to bang Justin Bieber.

Fro Joe

Snowden is a hero.
selena-gomez-bikini-candids-on-the-set-of-monte-carlo-in-monaco-05.jpg

Nateorious

Addicted to Softballfans
There is no fault in my logic.As stated in my post I used the word "chance" meaning that percentage wise, a catholic priests have a higher chance to be one. I never said US or anything of the sorts. I am truly not spending anymore of my time trying to dig up numbers to compare.

Ie:

1 out of every 100 priests is convicted
1 out of every 1000 random dudes is convicted

The math was used to make a point. But for some odd reason your too worried about me maybe bashing a religion or something to see the point that was trying to be made by using that analogy.

are you f'n serious....99.9% of the posts on this board is "trolling"......:rolleyes:

Wow, according to these numbers no troll posts and "random dudes is convicted" are the same percent. Coincidence? I think not. And I can tell you what it means. Non troll posters are sex offenders. Which coincides to our previous findings - Don't do deals with non troll posters cause they swing illegal sticks.

Previous findings below:

Pretty sure just about every1 around here (this part of Illinois) knows about this guy. As far as I have ever heard though was that he couldn't play at fields where there was a school nearby, such as tournies at prairie fields in urbana. I know for a fact that he can't play in the leagues around here anyway cuz he is banned for using a painted ultra, but that's a whole another story.

I think this was majorly over looked. From this we can learn that every sex offender swings illegal sticks and we now need a sex offender registry on SBF so we know not to do any deals with these peoples. Thank God I caught this.

Circle is complete.

miken-mv1

Addicted to Softballfans
Guy I know that plays ball in the same league i am in was screwed by his gf's parents.. He was 18 she was 16 and her parents pressed charges and he is forced to register, doesnt mean he isnt safe around children... Means he was in a bad situation and is still with the gf today... (theyre older now of course)

KWO

Go Cardinals!!!
Guy I know that plays ball in the same league i am in was screwed by his gf's parents.. He was 18 she was 16 and her parents pressed charges and he is forced to register, doesnt mean he isnt safe around children... Means he was in a bad situation and is still with the gf today... (theyre older now of course)

Clearly you didnt read the first post. Thats not this situation.

miken-mv1

Addicted to Softballfans
So then what makes it a child? Under the age of 18 as far as i was aware, the way i took your first post was if a man raped a grown woman and is now a registered offender... My bad..

Jhall24

Addicted to Softballfans
So then what makes it a child? Under the age of 18 as far as i was aware, the way i took your first post was if a man raped a grown woman and is now a registered offender... My bad..

I already covered this. Its not rape if they have an orgasm. If she's of age of course :)

MPT23

Putting on the foil
Report the person in question. They are probably not allowed to be anywhere near that park. How will you feel if a child gets hurt by that person and you knew and did nothing. I realize this is worst case scenario. IJS. DO THE RIGHT THING !!!

BigWhite

<font color="#00EE00">Charging by the Pound!!!</fo
CHILD MOLESTER'S deserve the harshest punishment available. Anyone who disagrees has seriously screwed up morals and doesn't deserve to have children.

LikeMiken

Starting Player
So if I piss in public and big eyed ***** sees my Wang I'm labeled as a sex offender, I can't play softball or watch?

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Season 14 episode 3 Medicinal Fried Chicken

Check it out.

Seen it. Definitely a good one, but I'd put the cat pee one above it for the drug use ones.

A cartoon representation of a sex act, I'm not pming you to let you know why I deleted your obviously outside the parameters of this board avatar.