Shawn T....

NotoriousBuck81

Addicted to Softballfans
.......kicked my ass today!!! Started the Insanity workout today and the fit test damn near killed me!!! Im 6'4" 290 and daaaaaang!!!! Im sticking with it tho....

bigtex

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone seeing results from it. I am starting tht next week. Finishing p90x this week.

Stiddy

Addicted to Softballfans
Sweet, glad to see some other big guys are doing this. I just got the DVD's and broke my toe playing ball so havent started. I will follow along with you guys. I am 6'2 @ 288.

bigtex

Addicted to Softballfans
Thats cool, I am 6ft 4 @320. When I stated this P90X and got serious, I was 365. (February of this year)

Playmaka37

The Professor
seeing results........not doing just the Insanity, I an incorporating it into my P90X workouts. Any cardio I do, I do with the Insanity dvds now.

They are tough, but now that I have been doing them for about 3 weeks, I am getting stronger. Have lost size on my waist, and getting leaner, but we all know that it is diet that is just as important......stopped eating carbs, pasta, cereal as well.

Noticed that when playing outfield, much faster and not as tired at end of a tournament......so that is a nice by-product as well.

Have lost about 7 lbs.....and a waist size.....feel great.

Skeeter

aka Mike Honcho
I did both insanity and p90x...but one of the beachbody coaches emailed me a worksheet to incorporate them both together and it worked awesome...

If anybody wants it shoot me a pm and I can send it to you

daddypoe

Baller on a Budget
I have had the vids for a few weeks now and haven't even popped them in. I'm debating on what bodybuilding show I'm going to do and then I will start the program from there.

FFE

Addicted to Softballfans
You can get insanity from Beach body...

That being said you can get it from some gtg board bro's or some "other" methods.

jt2002hd

Modulator
Anybody jump straight into Insanity without first doing p90x? also somebody help me out with getting the insanity dvds

miranda03

Addicted to Softballfans
insanity

I started today and looking forward to continuing it. It should def help you out
for ball great cardio. I am 5 11 and 225lbs damn fit test nearly killed me i am still going to lift weights with this tho.........

Contact Shoeny if you want copies of this.......

ohmsy

SwingLevelRunLikeTheDevil
Any board bro's wanna hook me up....Shoot me a pm if anyone has it thanks

TEAM STING 27 had a pretty decent price on them cheaper than you'll find on ebay and his are the real copies not boot legs or anything.

Hammerin' Hank

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone seeing results from it. I am starting tht next week. Finishing p90x this week.

i did the insanity workout for a month straight, and the after first fit test the i really almost threw up in the shower, anywaaaaaaays after a month straight i really improved on my fit test, but GAINED 1 pound, and only lost a 1/2 inch of waist......just not for me. I am only 5-10 195, but still i should have lost a little bit of weight i feel.

daddypoe

Baller on a Budget
i did the insanity workout for a month straight, and the after first fit test the i really almost threw up in the shower, anywaaaaaaays after a month straight i really improved on my fit test, but GAINED 1 pound, and only lost a 1/2 inch of waist......just not for me. I am only 5-10 195, but still i should have lost a little bit of weight i feel.

Did you change your diet? Training alone won't make you lose weight.

Schoeny

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm looking forward to restarting. Can't seem to stay healthy when I start a program. I make it about a month then get hurt playing softball/basketball or whatever. Definitely a tough workout. Lose weight or not (if diet/don't) you will be in much better shape/condition.

Hammerin' Hank

Addicted to Softballfans
Did you change your diet? Training alone won't make you lose weight.

I changed my diet big time, i cut do0wn my calories to ~ 1500 per day, and didnt eat any junk food (chips, ice cream, FAST FOOD) for the entire month. I definately felt better and better after every workout, they got easier and easier, but as far as visible results, i got none....