Shipping question

Gishdream

Addicted to Softballfans
I don't know where exactly to put this but.....Has anyone ever shipped a bat and it gone to the completly wrong part of the US? I shipped a bat that is addressed to go to Georgia and was suposted to be delivered Sep 5th. Its now in California?? Do you think it will eventually make its way there?

Depart USPS Sort Facility
September 08, 2012
RICHMOND, CA 94804

Expected Delivery By:
September 5, 2012

Delivery Confirmation™

Insured

Processed through USPS Sort Facility
September 07, 2012, 4:50 pm
RICHMOND, CA 94804

Depart USPS Sort Facility
September 05, 2012
GREENSBORO, NC 27495

September 04, 2012, 10:02 am
GREENSBORO, NC 27495

September 01, 2012, 1:19 am
CHARLOTTE, NC 28214

Dispatched to Sort Facility
August 31, 2012, 5:57 pm
PAW CREEK, NC 28130

Acceptance
August 31, 2012, 2:24 pm
PAW CREEK, NC 28130

Gishdream

Addicted to Softballfans
It was regular. Ground I guess. (my wife shipped it for me or it would have been priority).

I was told that B/C of the DNC here that some shippments were delayed. But nothing like this..

AJ22

Super Moderator
It was regular. Ground I guess. (my wife shipped it for me or it would have been priority).

I was told that B/C of the DNC here that some shippments were delayed. But nothing like this..

You answered your own question(s) yourself then ..

Gishdream

Addicted to Softballfans
He hasn't been on in a few days. But it appears to be correct. I am sure he is going to want to know where his bat is. I'll know more when he gets online.

JuiceyJay

Three Six Mafia
I ordered something from Texas and went all the way to new York before it eventually came to Oregon, it happens.

b_radab

Addicted to Softballfans
this happened to me once and the package ending up arriving as expected to the buyer. just something screwy was goin on with the tracking.

dttruax

Addicted to Softballfans
pretty sure thats what zip codes are for

^^^this. The PO doesn't go by the city/state listed on the label but the zip code. So unless they mistook the "3" as a "9" as the first number, something screwy is up.

2TransAms

Droppin' 280 ft bombs
I sent a bat out east a while back and it went to Phoenix first. It still got there, and I still don't know why it went all the way from St Louis to Phoenix before doing a 180 and heading back east.