Need Help Shipping

Bombdropper10

Addicted to Softballfans
Yes is some cases when dealing with amother board bro wgo has a lot of gtg deals who u know would be trustworthy. I'd say 15+ gtgs u are OK to ship first. Any less me personally I wouldnt. But shipping first as a new member is a great way to build your character on here. Good luck hope this helps

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Usually yes depends on the members you're selling to and how much gtg they have, plz do some research on the member as there have been a couple instances where some (vgtg) members have gone off the deep end so to speak and with all due respect to bombdropper they would have to have way more than 15 gtg's for me to do a ship first deal ijs..

And also purchase insurance with signature confirmation..

Bombdropper10

Addicted to Softballfans
Usually yes depends on the members you're selling to and how much gtg they have, plz do some research on the member as there have been a couple instances where some (vgtg) members have gone off the deep end so to speak and with all due respect to bombdropper they would have to have way more than 15 gtg's for me to do a ship first deal ijs..

And also purchase insurance with signature confirmation..

To each their own haha. It seems like less deals get done on here these days because everyone comes here now wanting fb or ebay prices an nobody wants to help another board bro out

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Absolutely.. And yes pricing is somewhat going the other way here but there are still a couple few members that do great deals, you just have to find/catch them at the right time cause those deals get snatched up quick..lol