Shooting at victory lane...

slippuller49

Addicted to Softballfans
I heard somebody got shot at VL tonight anybody know anything about it? I left there at 8:30 and everything was normal....

Devil Dog

You like soup?
um um um, smh

vl.jpg

batting4th

Addicted to Softballfans
the shooter was a brother of the victim, they were in an argument, he pulled a gun to intimidate and discharged it "accidently". no doubt alcohol was involved (just speculating)

Bro Mo

Addicted to Softballfans
Dang, anymore word? I know some people that were playing there...... Didn't know victory lane was that ghetto! :eek:

JoeyG

The Veteran
Thats dumb ****. I know we all talk **** especially on a softball field but no need to take it this far. Hope the people resposible for this tragic accident get whats coming to them. In a police manor. Chenner, thanks for posting the benefit for me on the smackboard.

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
doesnt surprise me. ghetto is as ghetto does.......

**** happens on every side of town... I've seen numerous fights at Bld... I played there for a year straight on wednesdays... What makes either side ghetto, race?

blazerock

Addicted to Softballfans
Id love to know how VL is considered the ghetto... to me Mesa's more ghetto than North Phoenix where VL is. Unfortunate on that shooting crap... but people are fools... not any race, class or type - just PEOPLE.

spartanmikek

Addicted to Softballfans
what absolute coward brings a gun to a softball field. What a chicken #@&$, if u can't back up what is coming out of your mouth without a gun then keep your mouth shut. I grew up in east st. louis illinois (props to my flyers, though I doubt anyone here is from there), trust me vl is no where close to being "ghetto".

Last edited:

EvilE

Daddy 2011!!!!
**** happens on every side of town... I've seen numerous fights at Bld... I played there for a year straight on wednesdays... What makes either side ghetto, race?

I know it does. I was kinda kidding. Kinda. There are bad seeds EVERYWHERE

Devil Dog

You like soup?
They check you bags to make sure your not bringing beer in, but guns are GTG!

This is kind of what was thinking also, even though when we played up there at the coors late night 9 July, some 16 year pimpled kid was at the entrance and he wasn't even bothered with checking bags.

I bet from now on, it'll be like TSA security getting up in there.

EvilE

Daddy 2011!!!!
This is kind of what was thinking also, even though when we played up there at the coors late night 9 July, some 16 year pimpled kid was at the entrance and he wasn't even bothered with checking bags.

I bet from now on, it'll be like TSA security getting up in there.
sounds like it needs to be:eek:

Devil Dog

You like soup?
Now I'm even more confused:
We were playing on field 1 and heard a shot and choas so we ran up to the long ramp and say tons of people running. I guess 2 people got hit 1 in the hand and 1 in the chest. The gunman and his brother got the crap beat out of them. The story I heard from the umpire who was watching his daughter play on the playground is that a guy was talking crap and got knockedout and his brother pulled a guy and put in on the guy who ko'ed his brother chest and the guy tried to know the guy away and that hot the guy got shot in the hand and the other guy was hit in the chest. Both the brother and gunman were getting pounded by players/ fans watching. We were even told people were using bats on the shooter. The sad thing is that it was right next to the small kids field and the playground so there were tons of kids around.