SIS Salvo

cordo22

Addicted to Softballfans
aside from the fact that it is a SIS 2-piece progressive end loading.....any reviews?

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
Brett helmers sister Christian has a short video on Facebook swinging it... She says it's stupid...

cordo22

Addicted to Softballfans
Brett helmers sister Christian has a short video on Facebook swinging it... She says it's stupid...

Theres a short video of Helmer hitting it as well at the SIS warehouse. Just wanted to see if there was any unbiased reviews.

Wik

Addicted to Softballfans
Theres a short video of Helmer hitting it as well at the SIS warehouse. Just wanted to see if there was any unbiased reviews.

I'm inquiring around....kinda interested. If I get any good info I'll post here....only thing I have got back yet is "150-200 swings and its gtg" :confused:

Wik

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm hearing it is a little hotter out of the wrapper than "normal" for Easton, a little softer than normal. Multiple people stating 150ish was the break point to hotness. I've also been offered a pretty nice deal so I am prolly gonna pull the trigger on one since I can't seem to get an L1 or Kirby that is already broken in!

FULKnSEEDS

Addicted to Softballfans
Softer and better out of the wrapper than most, maybe any Easton (I have yet to hit Kirby and torq). Ball was jumping real well hitting a mix of 52s to 525s. This bat will be very very good with a couple hundred swings

speed123

Synergy Flex OG
Great another $250 retail bat...... Salvos are usually lower echelon tier bats for Eastons :bigok:

Wik

Addicted to Softballfans
I have one on the way as well so I will post here when I get some info from personal experience.

mike leonard

Addicted to Softballfans
Heard it feels and sounds like a broken in scn15bh? Any truth to this?? Smdh.... Stupid hype...

If that's true, I've got to get one of these. The 15BH is my favorite Easton, hated when the new stamps made me put it down. So how is this bat any different from the SBE? Looks like the same specs.

jesseb

E Ball Hero
Mine is breaking in nicely. Although I do have a biased opinion. Id say it's comparable to the l1 from last year. The sound is different from my sis100h and its not quite as good performance wise. Cant say anything about durability because it only has 200 swings on it.