For Sale Skycaddie sg 2.5 $80

gooch43

Addicted to Softballfans
Comes with hard case, belt clip and power cord.

Great unit at a great price.

skycaddie008.jpg

Last edited:

gooch43

Addicted to Softballfans
Price drop to $74

I'll throw in a sleeve of TM pentas if this sells by 8:00 tonight

siding88

PROFESSIONAL BOOB WATCHER
what the **** how is this still here,,,,,anyone that golfs needs one of these and this is a hell of a price

second2noone

Is membership needed to use this? I remember I use to have one of the older models and had to pay yearly subscription fees.

siding88

Is membership needed to use this? I remember I use to have one of the older models and had to pay yearly subscription fees.

if you have rregular course you goto all the time you canwalk them and put stuff in manually or there are different levels of membership and i think the state one is 29 bucks

gooch43

Addicted to Softballfans
There is a membership fee but like what siding said you can manually enter the courses yourself. If you only play a handful of courses you can easily get by without the membership.

Redhead #4

Prestige Worldwide
I just got a membership for Ohio, and the membership fee for any state you pick is $29.95 for 1 year

siding88

I just got a membership for Ohio, and the membership fee for any state you pick is $29.95 for 1 year

also they will keep your score, and you can download to the computer and do yearly stats on yourself,,,,,,puts per round,fairways hit and others,kinda neat how they have upgraded their software to do various things

gooch43

Addicted to Softballfans
also they will keep your score, and you can download to the computer and do yearly stats on yourself,,,,,,puts per round,fairways hit and others,kinda neat how they have upgraded their software to do various things

My last round was 44 putts for an 88:eek:

Sometimes I wish it didn't keep stats:(