SLiAcademy Slow Pitch Softball Hitting Academy

slisoftball

Addicted to Softballfans
My Name is Steven Imlay and I have been doing these hitting Academy in California and Arizona with remarkable success. I'm developing a schedule for March in Phoenix Arizona for the softballers coming out for Spring Training. Will do early morning sessions with small groups and have you out in plenty of time for the games.
We work on swing mechanics and utilize technology to evaluate exit speed, bat speed and assist in swing analysis.
Visit website for additional information. SliAcademy.com or contact me at [email protected].
Thanks
Steven Imlay
702 521-3550

rkwleo

Attended Steve's academy yesterday here in Phoenix, was interesting in seeing and breaking down my swings. Steve does a great job in analyzing your swing and offering instruction on improvement. learned a lot....

slisoftball

Addicted to Softballfans
We are putting on slow-pitch softball hitting clinics for seniors in Perris, CA- April 5th, San Clemente, Ca April 7th and Sacramento area April 12th. Get your exit speed measured and improved, individual instruction and videotape analysis. Bring your batting gloves because you will get lots of swings and have a great time. Get details at SliAcademy.com!!

Smcfzr

Starting Player
Hey steve are you doing any clinics in the northern california area in the near future? Ive tried emailing a couple times but havent received a response. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

slisoftball

Addicted to Softballfans
Smcfzr
I do plan on doing some more hitting aAcademies in Northern, Central and Southern California. I'm fighting the weather at this time (heat.) I'm looking at some alternative ways to approach the Academy that works with those weather factors. Go to my website:
SLiAcademy.com
and register and I will call you and let you know how we are approaching this.
Feel free to call me at 702 521=3550 as well.
Thanks for the inquiry.
SLi

Steven Imlay

projektsoul

Hi Steven!

I would love to know when you plan on coming to the Los Angeles area. I've tried to register on your website but an error keeps popping up after I try to complete the registration.

slisoftball

Addicted to Softballfans
Hi Steven!

I would love to know when you plan on coming to the Los Angeles area. I've tried to register on your website but an error keeps popping up after I try to complete the registration.

Well I have the website working correctly, finally!! I'm doing a Hitting Academy Feb 3 in San Clemente, Ca and plan on doing one in the LA area probably late Feb or early March (weather.) Look forward to meeting you guys. You will get a lot of swings and individual attention with video taping and hitting metrics to help you evaluate your swing. Have had a some great results and comments from attendees.
SLi