Slowpitch Tee Height

Proxas

depends on your arc rules. I would say between your waist line up to your chest. Higher the arc, higher the height.

Larrivee

The Veteran
I'm NSA. Gonna have to get a taller tee. Mine gets all unstable any higher than a couple inches above waist.

DSNuts48

Badass
Most leagues require a strike to come above the front knee and below the back shoulder as if the batter was at the plate. So inside of that it's up to you on what type of pitch you like. Generally I'd say just below the nipple.

crushthatball

それに愚痴を吸う
I'm NSA. Gonna have to get a taller tee. Mine gets all unstable any higher than a couple inches above waist.

Build your own. Pvc, glue, insulating foam and duct tape came to $12. They cut it to length for me at Home Depot.

Obagain's 1 good contribution to the board. :D

it's on his signature.

1four

Addicted to Softballfans
Film yourself and look where you make contact. Just get a tee at the sports store...they go high enough.

jbar2845

Officer Friendly
I just use a regular baseball tee. I stand it on top of a 5 gallon bucket so that its just at about chest high. May be a cheaper alternative than finding a custom slowpitch one.

berglin11

Addicted to Softballfans
Build your own. Pvc, glue, insulating foam and duct tape came to $12. They cut it to length for me at Home Depot.

Obagain's 1 good contribution to the board. :D

it's on his signature.

It is a cool set-up. Menards or Lowes will do the same thing.

shipe35

Addicted to Softballfans
I have done two things, 1 regular baseball tee on top of a milk jug. 2 for 25 bucks you can get the Rawlings 5-tool tee from amazon. this thing is the ****, you can fold it up to be ablaut a foot long by 1/2 foot wide, maybe bigger just guessing but is ideal for putting in a bag

jrb518

Addicted to Softballfans
Just got a skillz travel tee from Wally world for 19.99 tripods and fits in bat bag really compact

J2U

2.5 Tool Player
Worth makes a slowpitch softball tee that goes up to 5 feet. thats higher than any of the other tee's ive seen from skillz, rawlings etc etc

PSN15

Addicted to Softballfans
Use a construction cone and a pool float(the one that looks like a long twizzler) cut that pool float to size and stick it in the top of the cone. (you may have to cut the top of the cone a little) and there you have it.

HITTS

Cost me more in time to build it then to just click the button on Amazon =)
Yeah, but you have to wait for delivery when you could be out hitting in the backyard or at the park.ijs

I used this video to make my variation. I squared the base & allowed the middle to float so that I lean it out to work oppo hitting or inside to drive ball up middle& to left. I use a single tube measured from ground up two hands over my belly button. works great. Cost me less than $10. & took leass that 20 min. to Cut/Tape & put together It is also great for kids, I have a tube measured for my GS belly button. He like the angle to help him cover the outside corner, pitcher try to work him away after his first ab. He love hitting oppo it allows him to run. He want to hit for cycle one day.