Buyer Beware Smac

SMAC

mmmmmm...beeeer
After seeing quite a few people bend over backwards for some wannabe slim shady grossly misrepresenting bats.

Warning to sellers. If you misrepresent your bat while selling.

Things like.

Lying about it being rolled or altered.
Posting innacurate pictures.
Lies of omission. (like forgetting to tell buyer it has a crack in the handle).

don't bother selling to me.

Because you wont get away with it.

#1. I will video tape my wife or someone else opening the package and condition of the bat.

#2. Will dispute it with paypal as soon as I feel the deal is not quite on the level.

#3. Harrass you and otherwise make your life hell. I am creative. ;)

#4. Post negative feedback. OOHHH scary.

I suggest all buyers who are trying to be scammed by a seller who is significantly misrepresenting thier merchandise to eventually leave negative feedback after the deal is completed. If you don't, then these used car salesman wannabes will keep misrepresenting their products to future buyers......who will think these sellers are gtg even though they frequently try and screw people.

arod3776

ElitePlatinumMember
After seeing quite a few people bend over backwards for some wannabe slim shady grossly misrepresenting bats.

Warning to sellers. If you misrepresent your bat while selling.

Things like.

Lying about it being rolled or altered.
Posting innacurate pictures.
Lies of omission. (like forgetting to tell buyer it has a crack in the handle).

don't bother selling to me.

Because you wont get away with it.

#1. I will video tape my wife or someone else opening the package and condition of the bat.

#2. Will dispute it with paypal as soon as I feel the deal is not quite on the level.

#3. Harrass you and otherwise make your life hell. I am creative. ;)

#4. Post negative feedback. OOHHH scary.

I suggest all buyers who are trying to be scammed by a seller who is significantly misrepresenting thier merchandise to eventually leave negative feedback after the deal is completed. If you don't, then these used car salesman wannabes will keep misrepresenting their products to future buyers......who will think these sellers are gtg even though they frequently try and screw people.

what makes you think boardmember will deal with you douchebag...im just saying

SMAC

mmmmmm...beeeer
Threads like this just further prove how truly stupid you are.

Lots of people here are misrepresenting their products. 1000+ hits sold as 200 because it cleaned up good.

Negative feedback cleaned up because the seller eventually made it right. No, once someone tries to pull a fast one misrepresenting merchandies...negative feedback needs to stay.

When buyers start making it not profitable for sellers to try cheat people, they will eventually give up after losing money.

SMAC

mmmmmm...beeeer
what makes you think boardmember will deal with you douchebag...im just saying

People who accurately describe their products have nothing to hide ;), nor anything to fear from me.

I'm a douchebag because I will make it very difficult for some would be scammer? :rolleyes: Poor scammer ...sniff...sniff

Buyers have to start playing hardball on this site. Not turn the other check saying "you try to scam me, shame, shame, shame on you!". Much more effective to cut into products and make their lives hell.

AND MAKE CERTAIN NEGATIVE FEEDBACK IS NEVER DELETED.

arod3776

ElitePlatinumMember
People who accurately describe their products have nothing to hide ;), nor anything to fear from me.

I'm a douchebag because I will make it very difficult for some would be scammer? :rolleyes: Poor scammer ...sniff...sniff

Buyers have to start playing hardball on this site. Not turn the other check saying "you try to scam me, shame, shame, shame on you!". Much more effective to cut into products and make their lives hell.

AND MAKE CERTAIN NEGATIVE FEEDBACK IS NEVER DELETED.

check my feedback,, im just saying

swish16

What goes here?
WTF is going on here? What exactly is the point of this thread other than u tryin to look like an E-toughguy? Seriously that bat looks like it is normal worth webbing especially for a Titan they're known to paint chip badly you don't need 3 different threads bitching about the same thing over and over again we all got the point after the first 2 threads.....

daddypoe

Baller on a Budget
I'm confused...did you just make a thread about yourself claiming you are NGTG and people should beware when dealing with you?

SMAC

mmmmmm...beeeer
I'm confused...did you just make a thread about yourself claiming you are NGTG and people should beware when dealing with you?

Yeah. I hopefully inspire other buyers from shady sellers selling items with inaccurate pics or inaccurately described bats.

Video tape yourself opening the bat package and the bats condition. Peel off any non standard grip. Cover your ass entirely. No wiggle room.

Make them eat shipping costs. Do not do everyone else a disservice by saying X person is GTG after X person just tried to pull a fast one on you. Just because they refund their money, it does not make ithe deal "right".

AJ22

Super Moderator
Yeah. I hopefully inspire other buyers from shady sellers selling items with inaccurate pics or inaccurately described bats.

Video tape yourself opening the bat package and the bats condition. Peel off any non standard grip. Cover your ass entirely. No wiggle room.

Make them eat shipping costs. Do not do everyone else a disservice by saying X person is GTG after X person just tried to pull a fast one on you. Just because they refund their money, it does not make ithe deal "right".

You do realize by doing all of this, my time is worth alot. Therefore, I may as well buy NIW .....

rgm381

<font color="#EE0000">growing older not up</font>
:rolleyes: again those damn paint lines doesn't mean the bat was rolled. maybe you should start a thread asking for common paint issues with bats :cool:

Aguynamedpat

NSA Super World Champion
AJ, cant you just delete this BS?.. It is not a thread about a deal he did with another member on this site. Hes already made two of those.