Softball Bat witouth End Cap

menhito

Hi,
Im from mexico and I'm trying to search bats without the end cap (only one piece), but i dont know how to find it, do u have a suggestion, or do u sell it?

Regards,

DZ

Country469

Cue the whambulance

Lol no bro. You can say whatever you want. It rolls of my back. Needing to make immature comments about something that clearly is racist and unrelated to this thread, does however show you are the one who is crying hurt.

Country469

Ignoring ignorance and racism is not ok. I get that its misguided and based on ignorance, but ignoring it is just as bad. There is no reason to make such comments, is there?

MPT23

Putting on the foil
Ignoring ignorance and racism is not ok. I get that its misguided and based on ignorance, but ignoring it is just as bad. There is no reason to make such comments, is there?

You are way too serious kook. Better get some liquid bandaid to thicken that skin up. If you knew Jack at all, your panties wouldn't be so bunched up.

jackrook

Addicted to Softballfans
offensive comment jack rook, we are not all drug smugglers, oh you silly trump voters.

Hey bud I myself am Mexican. It's a ****ing joke. Chill out. MPT23 has had the disprivlidge of knowing me for years. I'm a jokester all the time. Chill out. By the way, I was voting for Hilary.....

....jk

cleanupset

Back to Menhito's question, the bats without end caps are usually the lowest of the low in quality, does your league specify no endcap or just one piece bats (they are different)? There is a thread going on right now about one piece bat that might be of help to you.

coldengineer

Star Player

5b8cafb69a967bbcfac11801459af40fdea8cdf70f05d359d30a821603e54a77_1.jpg

Triggered_583c36_5735915.jpg

Country469

Calling me sensitive is funny, when in reality its a bunch of grown men like yourself that find it easier to joke about it than to actually take a stand and call out things like that. Afraid more online personas will poke fun at you? Whose the sensitive one in reality?

jackrook

Addicted to Softballfans
Calling me sensitive is funny, when in reality its a bunch of grown men like yourself that find it easier to joke about it than to actually take a stand and call out things like that. Afraid more online personas will poke fun at you? Whose the sensitive one in reality?

Awwww shucks. You're right!! Come on guys..lets all apologize to Jorge. It's the American thing to do :D:D:D:D

coldengineer

Star Player
Awwww shucks. You're right!! Come on guys..lets all apologize to Jorge. It's the American thing to do :D:D:D:D

Jorge,

Cold Engineer is sorry you have such a sandy axe wound.

Also, Cold Engineer is sorry for your immediate family, girlfriend, whatever. The suffering they must be enduring...