Softball core manufacturing, the truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby Buggs

SBF Site Sponsor
Recently some misinformation was posted here about the quality of the cores from different ball companies. This prompted me to call the factory rep for the company that produces the Evil and Trump softballs and ask some very direct questions. There are only 2 main brands that they produce and construct balls for. One is Trump/Evil. The other is a major brand that many of you are familiar with. Now I am inclined to believe this man as we are actually seeing him tomorrow and they have alot to lose by trashing our relationship. I don't profess to know where other brands are building there products nor do I care. I only know what brands are Not being built in the factory we are using. Call me divisive, call me a crappy softball player , call me what ever want but I have zero reason to lie about the quality and the success of Evil. So let me spell it out for you one last time since you don't seem to get it. I have not responded to your posts for over 2 years now. Get the message already I don't want anything to do with you. I am asking you politely As a professional please refrain from posting anything about Evil since it has nothing to do with you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.