Softball Fans FireFlex SMU

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
The second design looks good! Maybe have the grip match the yellow in the lettering.

We will have to do something different I think. Trouble is if it is not a stock color then we have to pay for grip SMU too which we will not do.

Bow Commander

I like the neon grip also, but would replace it, likely with Lizard neon camo grip. That color looks good on it. I like that it doesn't match the yellow lettering.

superfli18

Addicted to Softballfans
I agree... love the new design. What about red grip to accent stamp and some of the print? But also agree most will change grip anyway so wouldn't stress over it too much!

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
Compression testing this weekend:

26 and 26.5 right at 235
27 and 27.5 came in between 220-230

They are getting some swings on them by now and still holding pretty well.

pkc31887

Addicted to Softballfans
The weighting on these felt great in person. Only got to tap a handful of pitches but to me, the 26.5 had very similar weighting to last years helmer in the same weight. The 27 and 27.5 had just the right amount of endload for that weight, not sledge hammer feeling but still present and very smooth.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
If it's threenew group Easton is offering I might keep it on. Still don't care what color.

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know why this has never been offered on a SMU before.

I am contacting Lizard Skins and Vulcan about an SMU grip for the bat. Believe it or not probably never been done cause there are still a good amount of people out there that still love the factory grip.

I am actually dealing with an eBay buyer right now that wants to return a bat cause the OG grip is a little yellow :(