Softball management/stat keeping websites

glennonwright

I have been using Softballtracker.com for the past 6 years and wondering if there is another site similar to it? I'm a big fan of the site but looks like the creator hasn't done much to update it over the years. I'm just looking for recommendations of other sites that can do team management and stat keeping.

COSSoftballer

Addicted to Softballfans
I've been wondering the same thing. I've used Team Snap for notifications for my kids hockey league but haven't checked out any stat function. Does anyone know if it will do stats tracking? How about Game Changer, does that do stats and notifications?

rush24

Coach
Game changer does total stats it is captured by using the app to track the game. After game is up loaded the stats are available to you on the web site. There are other functions that I have not used like alerts to players and fans. Some of this if a pay per use for parents I think. Hope this helps.

Terrordome666

Addicted to Softballfans
Can you use Game changer for your team only? I think I tried an app once and it would not allow me to skip the other teams at bats.

rush24

Coach
As of last fall there was an option after you accept your end half inning to go in to a menu and end the next half inning. Also an option to manually change score to keep it correctly in the program.

I generally keep score and enter it in to the app after i get home not a fan of taking my ipad to the fields.