Not GTG softballfury3

Joker

sf32.jpg

Joker

He gave me the same wrong bat story and took my money 2 months ago. It's been one story after another ever since. Supposedly, he used his cousin's Paypal account with me. He got the bat back and I haven't gotten anything back yet either. He says he can't find the tracking.

2 months ago, thats 7 weeks to fix it before going to the hospital. you can't use that as an excuse

softballfury3

Addicted to Softballfans
You don't know the whole story so shut up.

I'm the one that got screwed in the end Bc not only did the post office lose the bat but i had to refund the guys money on top of it.

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
GO ••••••• yourself.

You have 35,000 posts. Get a life.

I am a stand up guy and would never screw anyone over.

I never once left anyone out to dry.

I'm getting sick of spoken to like I am a newbie scam artist

My health is first and foremost .

Have a great evening Joker!!!!

Except for these 2 guys, right?

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
You don't know the whole story so shut up.

I'm the one that got screwed in the end Bc not only did the post office lose the bat but i had to refund the guys money on top of it.

I thought you sent it somewhere else? You mysteriously sent two bats to an unnamed member in Florida, this all adds up so well for you you ****ing turd.

jgerb88

MARK IT 0!!
Keep in mind people he told me he had kidney stones and NO hospital is going to keep someone over a week for that and during that time why didn't you bother to answer me when I asked for a refund were your fingers broke now too??

jgerb88

MARK IT 0!!
and like utcw mentioned there are two members BOTH FROM FLORIDA who should be able to vouch for him…….where are they?

softballfury3

Addicted to Softballfans
Jacob do you have anything better to do then sit on softball fans all day and cry like a little *****?

What's your join date 6 months ago?

I have more positive feedback in 3 months then you will ever have on this board.

Remember bud I been on here a long long time and I earned my respect and stripes by successfully completing close to 900 GTG deals. Not 9 and not 90. Do the math schmuck.

You think bc 2 deals took an extra couple weeks to fix bc I was sick is gonna change the fact that I have done a ton of good things for people on this board?

Anyway I could care less what you think the bottom line is you got your money so move on and have a nice life.

Joker

Jacob do you have anything better to do then sit on softball fans all day and cry like a little *****?

What's your join date 6 months ago?

I have more positive feedback in 3 months then you will ever have on this board.

Remember bud I been on here a long long time and I earned my respect and stripes by successfully completing close to 900 GTG deals. Not 9 and not 90. Do the math schmuck.

You think bc 2 deals took an extra couple weeks to fix bc I was sick is gonna change the fact that I have done a ton of good things for people on this board?

Anyway I could care less what you think the bottom line is you got your money so move on and have a nice life.

yes it changes that fact. so does the fact you tried to leave negative feedback on the guys you screwed over

you mean a couple months not weeks

trip

stfu
why are you using his name and trying to treat him like a little kid?

**** happens and i'm sure they'd have been a bit more receptive to your "issues", but your story changed every time you were asked for info.

i can buy a house in less time than it took you to rectify this ****.

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
If a man builds a thousand bridges and sucks one ****, they don't call him a bridge-builder

jgerb88

MARK IT 0!!
That's what i just said, I went into hospital last Wed

So what about Tuesday when I asked you multiple times to refund my money and u finally just started ignoring me even tho u had time to get on here TWICE to pm joker and comment on the jgerb cmon post??

Last edited:

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster

the amount of dumbassery here is astounding

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
a gtg person with 900 deals would know insurance exists for the seller to cover himself

jgerb88

MARK IT 0!!
Just a heads up for some of the people who may have missed this post but softballfury3 is now back online after all this time and actually had the nerve to PM me asking me to sell him Eastons.. Kind of ironic considering he scammed me for an lv2 but I just want to bring it to peoples attention that although he DID have many gtg deals he screwed myself and another board bro awhile back and the only reason we got our money back is because he used HIS FRIENDS paypal account. So softballfury never "made good" on his deal and now hes back like nothing happened. If you are dealing with him be very cautious and NEVER GIFT MONEY.

softballfury3

Addicted to Softballfans
Thank you for the heads up brother.

I actually gave my friend the money to pay you back but thats not the point

Yea I had 2 bad deals, and 700 good ones and I took responsibility, fixed them and have moved on.

I thought we were civil which is why i pmmed you asking to see if you had any eastons for sale. i figured you could make a couple bucks.

Anyway once again you are posting all over the place like a mad man trying to make me look bad. its over our dealings are done so please leave me alone.

Take care of yourself buddy.

Joker

you made yourself look bad dumbass

are you going to include the bad deals in your sig like that stupid club you wouldn't even be a member of now?