Not GTG softballfury3

jgerb88

MARK IT 0!!
Be civil with a scumbag who scammed me and another board bro? No thanks and YOU never fixed **** I had to file a claim ON YOUR "buddies" account and HE gave me the money back. I brought this post back from the dead so any new members know not to feed in to your "platinum goodfella" bs because like many others have told you it doesnt matter how many gtg deals someone has once they burn someone their no better than people that do it daily. Its funny that you still try to act all innocent when you were using THE SAME "FLORIDA" scam on both of us... It is what it is I moved this post up because I saw you were trying to sell a b1 (for more than they cost new might I add) so I just wanted anyone who is not aware to be informed before they deal with you im not going to argue as its pretty obvious theres no point to your a scammer end of story.

softballfury3

Addicted to Softballfans
Joker, I made 2 mistakes back to back and I owned up to it and fixed it. Prior to that I was on here for 9 years and had 700 gtg deals. 25 pages of positive feedback. How did I acquire that? By being a scumbag? My point is just because I made a mistake it should not tarnish my image as being GTG. So by him going on every thread warning people, its stupid.

Joker

Joker, I made 2 mistakes back to back and I owned up to it and fixed it. Prior to that I was on here for 9 years and had 700 gtg deals. 25 pages of positive feedback. How did I acquire that? By being a scumbag? My point is just because I made a mistake it should not tarnish my image as being GTG. So by him going on every thread warning people, its stupid.

yes it does, that's what you need to understand

jgerb88

MARK IT 0!!
LMAO just bcuz i scammed two ppl back to back doesnt mean im a scammer.. Keep telling yourself that cuz to everyone else you are

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
If he made it right shouldn't it be a Buyer Beware so that he can rebuild his rep?

He has 25 pages of good deals and had a rough patch. I would deal with him but he would have to ship first. He understands that. But NGTG is unfair. This isn't a Black and White world like Joker wants to make it to make himself feel all warm inside. I guess in Joker's mind all criminals put in prison should just stay there for life without chance for parole because, you know, they will never have learned their lesson.

That is douchebag intellect. And I actually like Joker.

Maybe others can see 600 GTG and be willing to take a chance on a deal with 2 hits to his rep.

E-bay would shut down if people like Joker were the only ones shopping... "I REALLY want that hard to find item for that cheap price but HOLD THE PHONE!!!! The seller had a bad review from qtips47 back in 2008... guess I will just MOOOOOOVE ALONG."

Longball 28

Repping the Vinci
Jacob do you have anything better to do then sit on softball fans all day and cry like a little *****?

What's your join date 6 months ago?

I have more positive feedback in 3 months then you will ever have on this board.

Remember bud I been on here a long long time and I earned my respect and stripes by successfully completing close to 900 GTG deals. Not 9 and not 90. Do the math schmuck.

You think bc 2 deals took an extra couple weeks to fix bc I was sick is gonna change the fact that I have done a ton of good things for people on this board?

Anyway I could care less what you think the bottom line is you got your money so move on and have a nice life.

Thank you for the heads up brother.

I actually gave my friend the money to pay you back but thats not the point

Yea I had 2 bad deals, and 700 good ones and I took responsibility, fixed them and have moved on.

I thought we were civil which is why i pmmed you asking to see if you had any eastons for sale. i figured you could make a couple bucks.

Anyway once again you are posting all over the place like a mad man trying to make me look bad. its over our dealings are done so please leave me alone.

Take care of yourself buddy.

How did you go from 900 deals to 700 deals?

jgerb88

MARK IT 0!!
If he made it right shouldn't it be a Buyer Beware so that he can rebuild his rep?

He has 25 pages of good deals and had a rough patch. I would deal with him but he would have to ship first. He understands that. But NGTG is unfair. This isn't a Black and White world like Joker wants to make it to make himself feel all warm inside. I guess in Joker's mind all criminals put in prison should just stay there for life without chance for parole because, you know, they will never have learned their lesson.

That is douchebag intellect. And I actually like Joker.

Maybe others can see 600 GTG and be willing to take a chance on a deal with 2 hits to his rep.

E-bay would shut down if people like Joker were the only ones shopping... "I REALLY want that hard to find item for that cheap price but HOLD THE PHONE!!!! The seller had a bad review from qtips47 back in 2008... guess I will just MOOOOOOVE ALONG."

Have you even read this whole story? This guy deliberately LIED FOR DAMN NEAR A MONTH to me and another board bro saying he "acidentally" shipped our packages to some guy in Florida and could never show any propf that he actually shipped the correct item AND on top of all that HE NEVER MADE DEAL RIGHT. He never paid either of us his friend did and after we made our ngtg posts there were quite a few people who had sketchy deals wih him in the past that finally spoke up and said something. Dude is a total pos and thats the kind of guy u want to do business with someone who lies to you and NEVER makes a deal right? You basically just said it should be ok for someone to totally screw over two people and that they should be able to disappear for a few months and everything is alright?? Thats ****ed up

jgerb88

MARK IT 0!!

He just admitted right there that he was scamming us and HE never made it right once again HIS FRIEND DID BECAUSE I FILED A CLAIM AND PAYPAL FROZE HIS BUSINESS ACCOUNT softballfury3 NEVER FIXED ****. Idk what was so hard for frontstmaui to understand about that but if you read both ngtg posts NOWHERE does it say HE gave us our money HIS FRIEND WAS MADE TO BY PAYPAL.