Not GTG Soloflex3 is NGTG

Dirtyremax

EAI/ComBat/Derby Life
Ive had one question thru this whole thing? It was said that he got the bat at night, then sent it back the next day. But somewhere in that small window he was able to show his buddy the bat? And then get back to solo about the delamination? Did anyone else catch that?

soloflex3

Addicted to Softballfans
Dirty I know the bat was hit but its over with now. I paid him what PayPal said. He kept on about having to because PayPal was holding money. That was incorrect. I had to add funds to give back to him but I wanted to keep my word. I got screwed but at least it's over now and my status has been restored.

Rich4863

Combat Ho
Hello mcfly!!!

Ive had one question thru this whole thing? It was said that he got the bat at night, then sent it back the next day. But somewhere in that small window he was able to show his buddy the bat? And then get back to solo about the delamination? Did anyone else catch that?

My buddy was with me when I opened the tube he sent me. Notice I said TUBE, nice way to send a bat. Also paypal guaranteed I was getting $ back whether he refused it again or not, so I didnt care if he had $ in his account or not. And soloflex3, had you kept your word in the beginning, none of this would have happened. Keep trying to find holes in my posts. And keep up the lies. You are the one who had a OBD tag put on himself not me. And yes, you put the kabosh on one of my deals, but I could care less. Its not about the $, its about integrity & Ive seen who has it & who doesnt & you definitely dont have it.

Joker

you should have asked for more and better pictures. i also like how you keep adding stuff that doesn't mean jack ****, oh a tube big ****ing deal

jcsd1136

Addicted to Softballfans
He seems to have a problem letting go, even though he has been paid. And I've not seen anywhere that he admits making mistakes too.

isthisshaved19

Addicted to Softballfans
My buddy was with me when I opened the tube he sent me. Notice I said TUBE, nice way to send a bat. Also paypal guaranteed I was getting $ back whether he refused it again or not, so I didnt care if he had $ in his account or not. And soloflex3, had you kept your word in the beginning, none of this would have happened. Keep trying to find holes in my posts. And keep up the lies. You are the one who had a OBD tag put on himself not me. And yes, you put the kabosh on one of my deals, but I could care less. Its not about the $, its about integrity & Ive seen who has it & who doesnt & you definitely dont have it.

I'm not entirely sure that he is the one putting the kibosh on your future deals, I'd say that your general attitude and inability to accept any responsibility on your part may be. I can only imagine how you'd react to your bat going missing on a trade or something. Maybe something like this, 'I sent it!!! My cousin's, friend's, girlfriend watched me mail it out!!! This is bull****, did I mention that he sent me his trade in a tube!!!' Help me out Rich, am I warm:confused:

soloflex3

Addicted to Softballfans
Yes I did send the bat in a tube. I had to buy one from staples as I had no boxes and neither did they. As stated I didn't put a freeze on your deals, you did. I didn't change the deal, you did. I said let's take it to the boards and the next day I have a PayPal claim. Then you had a mod call and expedite the claim. I said fine ill go with their decision. I did. You want to ***** and moan about your shipping fees, but its not about the money? I've sold 2 more since all if your nonsense started. Apparently people's reading abilities and comprehension skills are better than you think.

Jkmbones

Mizuno. Next Question?
You guys like to stir up crap, keep it up. Im going to the stock market to make some real $. Have fun kiddies.

This is the mother $&@? Crying about shipping cost... Yo I bought bat on the 13th... Shipped it on the 14th... Shipped again on the 15th.. Eat the money mr big time. You was at least 50% at fault if u are being honest... Not saying UR not...

Rich4863

Combat Ho
This coming from a person who

rich is up there with the others crazies like hbwb and obagain

spends more time getting banned then not. Also doesnt let soloflex fight his own battles.

jcsd1136 He seems to have a problem letting go, even though he has been paid. And I've not seen anywhere that he admits making mistakes too.

Its not about letting go, its about having integrity & doing the right thing. Like I said, I see where people stand here. I also dont PM others & tell them not to deal with me or post links to this thread. THATS NOT LETTING GO!

isthisshaved19

I'm not entirely sure that he is the one putting the kibosh on your future deals, I'd say that your general attitude and inability to accept any responsibility on your part may be. I can only imagine how you'd react to your bat going missing on a trade or something. Maybe something like this, 'I sent it!!! My cousin's, friend's, girlfriend watched me mail it out!!! This is bull****, did I mention that he sent me his trade in a tube!!!' Help me out Rich, am I warm

I have a sense of humor & this made me LOL.

To Soloflex3, I know not to believe a word you say as youve lied about everything except going with paypals decision.

JW - Hey fine with me...Lock the thread.

Jkm, anything that Ive done came after he changed his mind. Whether it be wrong or right. All he had to do was accept the bat back & this wouldnt have happened. He had an OBD tag put on him for what he did. He was told to refund me, he didnt. I went to the mods & to paypal, guy says hes right because he sent 2 pics with ASA stamps, then says I should have asked for more. Guy has a good rep & I accepted his pics based on his rep, pics that I saw fine.

cyber2nd

Luv the Stars n Stripes
Yes I did send the bat in a tube. I had to buy one from staples as I had no boxes and neither did they. As stated I didn't put a freeze on your deals, you did. I didn't change the deal, you did. I said let's take it to the boards and the next day I have a PayPal claim. Then you had a mod call and expedite the claim. I said fine ill go with their decision. I did. You want to ***** and moan about your shipping fees, but its not about the money? I've sold 2 more since all if your nonsense started. Apparently people's reading abilities and comprehension skills are better than you think.

Glad you are able to continue to sell on here. I would never take that chance with you.