Not GTG Soloflex3 is NGTG

Rich4863

Combat Ho
I purchased a Rawlings Liquid Plasma bat from him on 12/16/2012 for $103.50. The reason for the additional $3.50 was because he wanted me to pay by gift & I wouldnt do it, so I paid the fees. He claims he would ship on 12/17, but didnt ship til 12/18. I received the bat on 12/22 & upon removing the bat from a tube, saw that not only did it have flaking shown in his pictures, but it had additional major delamination on the side that he didnt show. This delaminiation would make the bat illegal in my league as well as many others & I told soloflex3 this. I told him I wanted to return the bat & at first he was OK with it. I sent the bat back to him on the 24th & provided a confirmation #. Then he claims I needed to give him confirmation that I was sending it back before which is what I did above. According to the rules of the forum, I have the right to return the bat for a refund if Im not happy with it due to the bat not being accurately pictured/described.
He has stated in his selling thread that he will refuse to accept the bat & at this time has not refunded me my payment & still owes me $103.50 even though I shipped the bat back to him with confirmation 0312 1430 0001 9250 8267. He has also reposted the bat for sale in his thread. This person clearly has no idea what hes doing
I have been forced to contact the moderators of this site as well as file a paypal claim/dispute, but despite this, the seller remains defiant. He keeps coming up with more lies & now states that I would take the bat at a discount, which is another lie as I dont want it at all in its present condition.
Do not do business with this person as he will lie & try and turn around anything that you try and say.

Eeyore

Addicted to Softballfans
Hope this gets fixed, good thing you sent as goods or you would be sol. Thanks for the heads up.

Rich4863

Combat Ho
I filed a claim on pp, he responded & now I cant respond back. I think he should cover my shipping expense back to him, but this guy seems so hell bent on not even refunding me my original payment that Im not pursuing that. Only if he refuses the bat.
If someone describes a bat as with paint flaking & shows a small patch of the bat with paint flaking, thats one thing. But the whole other side of the bat which he didnt show had major liquid metal delamination. If it was me selling the bat you gotta show the area with the most damage first. Had he done that, I would never have purchased it & neither would anyone else which is why he wont post pictures of the actual damage.

Rich4863

Combat Ho
Ive paid once already to ship it back & he refused it. Now it looks like I have to pay again & hope he doesnt refuse it again

soloflex3

Addicted to Softballfans
You chose to involve PayPal and I told you from the get go once you did I would go with their initial decision. That's exactly what's going on. Once I receive the bat I will refund the $103 you paid me for the bat as per PayPal. I still disagree with the whole thing but I gave my word about a resolution. I also think you jumped the gun filing a claim and have greatly over exaggerated not going to get into my opinion of you personally. I hope everyone else has a great new year and safe season.

Rich4863

Combat Ho
I know your opinion & know that you've lied or exaggerated about everything. Thats whats going on. I took action based on your action. You forced my hand. You could have accepted it & be done but once you threatened to refuse, you left me no choice. You went to p*ss me off & you did. It wasnt me who flip flopped, it was you. And you kept changing your story. I knew I was going to win the case anyway + I knew the mods would be on my side after I explained what really happened & not your tainted side.

corey318

Addicted to Softballfans
I know your opinion & know that you've lied or exaggerated about everything. Thats whats going on. I took action based on your action. You forced my hand. You could have accepted it & be done but once you threatened to refuse, you left me no choice. You went to p*ss me off & you did. It wasnt me who flip flopped, it was you. And you kept changing your story. I knew I was going to win the case anyway + I knew the mods would be on my side after I explained what really happened & not your tainted side.

seems that this sort of crap is happening more and more this time of year. I just finished up a situation...same thing...lies...more lies.....then more lies....then the guy wants to act an a$$ because he gets called out because of his own actions.

you actually are owed the full payment you sent, plus the return shipping, which I believe is happening twice from what you said?

corey318

Addicted to Softballfans
You chose to involve PayPal and I told you from the get go once you did I would go with their initial decision. That's exactly what's going on. Once I receive the bat I will refund the $103 you paid me for the bat as per PayPal. I still disagree with the whole thing but I gave my word about a resolution. I also think you jumped the gun filing a claim and have greatly over exaggerated not going to get into my opinion of you personally. I hope everyone else has a great new year and safe season.

HEY RICH...I hope you have a safe season and a great new year....hey Solo....PAY THE MAN

Rich4863

Combat Ho
It is happening more and more. Paypal wants me to ship again at my expense. I dont this is fair because then Ill be paying double shipping. I should be getting the full amount + the double shipping. Its his fault that Im incurring the additional shipping to get it back to him.

Thanks Corey318

Rich4863

Combat Ho
I cant do anything til/if it gets back to me. He should be prepaying the shipping since Ive already attempted to send it back.

soloflex3

Addicted to Softballfans
Was going to explain more but not worth it.
If after 8 years on the boards the mods want to keep me listed as an OBD after I refund you that's fine. I've enjoyed chatting with, meeting, and playing with some of you guys.

Rich4863

Combat Ho
You have nothing to explain because the facts speak for themselves. And you should be an OBD after what you put me through. It shows how much of a prick you really are. Making me pay 2X for the shipping? No way Jose. You went with it now you have to pay the price. Ive been on these boards shortly after it formed & know how to conduct myself on here. You obviously dont.

soloflex3

Addicted to Softballfans
After all of my deals on here you're the only one I've ever had a problem with. So is it all me there keyboard cowboy? I really wish this were a local deal.

Rich4863

Combat Ho
And Ive done way more deals then you & take care of my sh*t. Thats why I dont have problems. And yes it is you, you're a freaking liar. The only truth you've spoken is that you were refusing the bat. As far as being a local deal, I have arms & if someone comes unannounced/uninvited & threatens me like you are doing now, you wont make it back to NC.

soloflex3

Addicted to Softballfans
And Ive done way more deals then you & take care of my sh*t. Thats why I dont have problems. And yes it is you, you're a freaking liar. The only truth you've spoken is that you were refusing the bat. As far as being a local deal, I have arms & if someone comes unannounced/uninvited & threatens me like you are doing now, you wont make it back to NC.

I said wish it were local and you talk about shooting me and I'm threatening you? I sent my number to talk about it as Heebs suggested but you just wanted to keep typing. But congrats on the punk of the year award." No don't talk about it like men I'll shoot"

nissben

Freakin Ninja
After all of my deals on here you're the only one I've ever had a problem with. So is it all me there keyboard cowboy? I really wish this were a local deal.

when you say it like that youre bound to get the response you did...first you pretty much push his buttons and then you basically leave a halfway threat, even if you dont think so, thats what it looks like....

Rich4863

Combat Ho
Im talking about protecting myself should you decide to pay me a visit. You made the threat. And I have that right to defend myself, you arent invited here & really, I have no reason to go to NC, nor would I want to. No, HEEBS said nothing like that & you never sent your number over. He called me to find out what happened & you lied to him like you lied to me. And you never wanted to talk about it. Anything to keep up with appearances. You said you were refusing the bat & thats when I took action. I really couldnt be bothered with you otherwise, but you made it an issue. Like I said, all you had to do was accept the bat & refund my $, but no, you made it into much more & it should have been over with. Regardless of the paypals decision, you give me no reason to believe that you have any intention of paying me back or that you are rational for that matter.

And again, thanks nissben for seeing through his bs.

Last edited:

AJ22

Super Moderator

If you would like, I can and will call paypal for you. I have done this in the past for a few board members with 100% success rate as this thread shows all I need to know and what paypal will like to hear to make an easy decision.

Kgun12

Addicted to Softballfans
If you would like, I can and will call paypal for you. I have done this in the past for a few board members with 100% success rate as this thread shows all I need to know and what paypal will like to hear to make an easy decision.

That's what's up AJ..g2g