Some 1 piece goodies...

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
VIDEO ADDED

Can't wait to get some video going on these babies. Have put around 75 on the 220 model and it is pretty good. Haven't put any swings on any of the others yet but if they're anything like the 220, the Worth 1 piece bats will finally be back on the map.

Little HD52 teaser
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PK-VNMqK3o0[/ame]

Last edited:

uniballer

Addicted to Softballfans
I put some swings on the white 220 as well. I was told it had around 200 or so when I picked it up and I really liked it. Reminded me of a Revex that was out a few years ago. Very good 1 pc for sure.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
That's the one I have been putting swings on. I like it quite a bit. Even not being a balanced fan.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
So is that a single wall metal? With all the sw leagues I keep seeing, maybe they will try getting back in that game.

east bay j

The Polish Hammer
Let me know what u think of that singlewall legit when u start swinging it. Curious how it would compare to an Anderson Flex, UW, and Easton Salvo Scandium.
JJ

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Sounds good.................hopefully the "sound" isn't pingy;)
We shall see. I'm going to try and find a pitcher to take some BP tomorrow so I'll try and get a few swings on it.
I'm interested in how the singlewall performs as well

It is supposed to be one of the higher end single walls on the market. I am an absolute noob to single wall bats, but I'll try anything once.

east bay j

The Polish Hammer
Yeah right now there are very limited singlewall options, especially for higher end one-piece singlewalls. With regards to what is currently being made you basically got:
Easton Salvo Scandium
Demarini Ultimate Weapon
Anderson Flex

and that's it. Not sure if Demarini is coming out with a white/raw steel & it looks like Easton stopped making the 2-piece singlewalls with composite handle.

midnite6

Addicted to Softballfans
Swinging the Mayhem for the last 2 weeks. Starting to open up and sound changing. Really nice balanced bat. Feels alot like my ASA Black Mutant

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
They definitely have a great feel to them. I put about 40 swings on the HD52 model today. Feels pretty nice. Maybe I'll post a little teaser video

midnite6

Addicted to Softballfans
Wow, you really did level out your swing. Nice. Now if I could take my level swing and get your pop, I would be mint! LOL. How are you? Gotta try the Mayhem, I bet you would break it in faster than me!

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Wow, you really did level out your swing. Nice. Now if I could take my level swing and get your pop, I would be mint! LOL. How are you? Gotta try the Mayhem, I bet you would break it in faster than me!

Working on it. It has caused me to go a little off balance, but when I can remember to keep my weight back it really pays off. Has made so much of a difference. They are definitely good bats though! Break in actually has been a lot shorter than what I expected. Couple hundred swings and they seem to be GTG.

padilla1636

Addicted to Softballfans
Me and 5 other buddies put 30 hits a piece on the 220 today out the wrapper and this got hotter and hotter love it

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Put a handful on it today actually. It isn't too bad. Little tight right now but I think it'll open up and be a pretty good stick