For Sale/Trade Some Oldies and a couple newer ASA

treybird3

Leadoff Hitter
Hey guys haven't played in a few years but trying to get back into it. Trying to unload a few that are just taking up space in garage. Some pretty good bats depending on what u play. All prices or OBO - let me know if I'm off please.

26oz Easton st100h OG - has 0911 date code in good shape - $160
http://forums.softballfans.com/threads/og-easton-st100h-0911-date-code-26oz.1442642/

27oz Mizuno Frenzy2 usssa - has some paint chipping towards the end cap, been that way since I got it and never got worse - $40 - $25 if bought with another bat!!
26oz Miken Vicious - $30 - $15 if bought with another bat!!
27oz M7598 Worth Mayhem - made in USA - sand rattle and quite a bit of field wear - No cracks or webbing - $70
28.5oz M7JH98 Worth Mayhem Jeff Hall Reload ASA - made in USA - Great shape probably 150-200 hits - $75
I'll sell the two mayhems together for $120 as package deal!!

Buy all 4 for $150!!!

26oz OG Easton Salvo - my wife's bat, hardly used so probably less than 200 hits - $80 - SOLD
34/26 Demarini CF3 - This one's excellent shape less than 100 hits on it. I know this weight was rare but have no idea what its worth now - lets say $130 Pending...
Package with another bat and it's $100!!!!

27oz 2015 Monsta LC - less than 100 hits on it - $SOLD
27oz 2015 Demarini Flipper Aftermath USA FLA15 - Good shape 100-150 swings, returnable/receipt expired - $140 - TRADED

Text me for more pics if you need them 4232763854

Last edited:

Gamble

Addicted to Softballfans
I have no idea im Newish to Softball so yeah you could answer with Yes. But hey Too much to ask no?

It was actually a genuine question. I know DeMarini was supposed to have made ISF spec models, but wasn't sure if the CF3 was one of them that had that.

Gamble

Addicted to Softballfans
Actually yes, there was that Olympic model that popped up quite a ways back. Vicki Gallardo's special factory tuned CF3 I believe it was. It did not have ASA stamp.

And that's exactly what I was asking about. I didn't know if it was a CF3 or Phenix or Onyx or what that had some ridiculous, tuned-up, ISF model.

MPT23

Putting on the foil
And that's exactly what I was asking about. I didn't know if it was a CF3 or Phenix or Onyx or what that had some ridiculous, tuned-up, ISF model.

Sure wish I would of scooped it up and swung it just to see how crazy the peformance was.Basically a fast pitch RD28 on steroids.