Sorry to all of our customers

Fylo17

Part Time Player
I Placed my order in January. Kris told me I would have my order to my house in 3 weeks. It's now March and have not received anything. I lost my sponsor because of this.

SCOOP 'EM

Addicted to Softballfans
Count my team in as another one bein strung around. In hindsight it was a huge mistake but since I dont have a pay pal to pay them I sent money to Chris' catering service because at the time K2 supposedly was not set up to take credit cards. Im pretty sure that money will never be seen again. Its sad when you do your job but the people you deal with dont have the same morals.

Did this same thing as well. Called my credit card company today to explain the situation. They had a phone number in the billing statement for this "said" catering company. The lady put me on hold and tried to call that number for verification of any ties with K2. Imagine this....no one answers the phone there either. I was told legally the credit card company has to allow the merchant 15 days to deliver after a complaint is filed before they can issue an official charge back. However from this point forward I am not responsible to make payment to the credit card company during this time frame. If you haven't done it already, you should check on something like this with your card company as well. Long story short...if I don't see my gear in the next few days, charge backs are G2G!

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
Did this same thing as well. Called my credit card company today to explain the situation. They had a phone number in the billing statement for this "said" catering company. The lady put me on hold and tried to call that number for verification of any ties with K2. Imagine this....no one answers the phone there either. I was told legally the credit card company has to allow the merchant 15 days to deliver after a complaint is filed before they can issue an official charge back. However from this point forward I am not responsible to make payment to the credit card company during this time frame. If you haven't done it already, you should check on something like this with your card company as well. Long story short...if I don't see my gear in the next few days, charge backs are G2G!

I already did this last week. I am in investigation status and the monies are not due for now.

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
Do a chargeback on your credit card. After so many chargebacks they can't take credit because it flags their account.

Seriously guys! If you used a credit card, call them and have them do a chargeback.

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
Its not always that easy! some people sponsors didnt use paypal or credit cards.

That's why I said 'if'. Just trying to help those that feel helpless. Many dont know the protection credit cards offer. I'm sorry if this doesn't help you much. If there was anything I could do, I would. :(

Last edited:

StumblinDrunks

Addicted to Softballfans
Just got done writing to every news station I could find in the area about how these guys took so much money from people and didnt delivered. Maybe it will go somewhere. Just a heads up. Look up news places and write them. They are always looking for a story. Do you file small claims in washington state?

AJ22

Super Moderator
Just got done writing to every news station I could find in the area about how these guys took so much money from people and didnt delivered. Maybe it will go somewhere. Just a heads up. Look up news places and write them. They are always looking for a story. Do you file small claims in washington state?

I would try and get as mnay together as possible and then file ....

I'll repost what I posted earlier ...

Why haven't any forum moderators stepped in to help out?

You honestly can't be serious ???

A little insight ... I have been pm'd daily with this. I make a few calls daily on this. I also have tried to reach K2 INK numerous times with no luck. I have about 3 1/2 hours WASTED on this .. what is my compensation for this ? As saint said above, I also am all about helping when/if I can. But I don't get paid let alone rewarded for doing someone elses job.

Bottom line with this is that this is a business and a customer. I have and neither does this site have any legal ties to any of this. Hence, the best thing you can do is call someone who can actual do something legally to recover funds or product !

someone please update me on what happened when they caledl the sheriff's department.

Not trying to be difficult here, but I am not sure the sheriffs department can be of any assistance. They could go to K2 INK and nudge them along, but I believe this is something that will have to be recovered through a class action lawsuit .. in other words, small claims court ?

NocturnalEMT

Extra Hitter
You will only win a small claims with numbers. We have plenty of numbers here. Talked to my attorney and he said file a small claims between you and the company. The sheriffs office cannot do anything unless they physically stole something from you. So, who wants to head up the small claims. I'm down to do it, as long as money isn't out of my pocket. Remember, we need numbers and paperwork. I'm tired of the lies and I feel like someone has stolen from me. I'm to the point that I don't believe anything anymore, just cracked under pressure. Don't post your business in a forum where millions of people navigate and not expect to blow up. If you arent ready for it, then dont post.

Last edited:

NocturnalEMT

Extra Hitter
I will write everything I just received tomorrow where I have my phone next to my comp. Im just using my phone right now...for now....file a paypal complaint...everyone

BobbyV7

The Mouth
The only thing i find very comical on this issue, is about maybe a month and a half ago we played a team here (Washington, where K2 is based) called K2 ink/Casey's bailbonds... they had some new uniforms on for the year... Well we played in a tournament with that same team less then 2 weeks ago and they had new uniforms on... So they don't have a problem getting their stuff... We got part of our order and the pants, jersey's and hats are all different colors of blue...

Los

DUDLEYARAMIS
AJ,

I have a question send a pm, not related to this topic, please let me know in your pm box....

Thanks

Noodle , I ordered our uni's in Feb, can you at least tell me if K2ink is going to get our order out before april 1st? I can't believe I have not been notified about this problem!!! Noodle will you please give me an update? Rokgod softball, I can be reached at [email protected],, If anyone can tell me were else I can order our teams uni's we need them by April 8th, we were paying 603.00 for 12 shirts and hats, with names of our guys. Seriously why in the heck didn't you or K2 ink contact me? 702-516-9107 ask for Clutch

noodle

At my signal unleash hell
I wish i could, but i dont have any idea......just wondering did you read any of these previous post?

NocturnalEMT

Extra Hitter
So, through text messege: I was told that they will be filing bankruptcy, only due to health issues. I explained I don't believe anything he is saying, and I am questioning anything and everything. I told the that bankruptcy is for those who are indebted, not for those who owe services or products that have already been paid for. Now his wife is taking charge. They told me my stuff has already been shipped and I am harassing them, and we are keeping track of all these texts for a court date. I requested, for a 5th time, a tracking number....for a product that was ordered 3 months ago, and one was not provided. Now the next response was......"You have not paid you disputed the PayPal. So at this point we are under no obligation to complete this order even though we have." Me: "Hahahaha, its under dispute because I have paid, if I was able to dispute, therefore I paid."

NocturnalEMT

Extra Hitter
I have accepted that no one here will get what they paid for. We are now beating a dead horse and it's exhausting. Good luck to everyone, and hopefully we can see some type of resolution

Phatboy24

Ethics and Integrity
If they are filing for bankruptcy they have no obligation to fullfil any orders. The only thing that can happen now is dispute and charges with CC company for paypal and make other arrangements for unis... Bankruptcy will also protect them from lawsuits in small claims court...

Spastic Monkey

Oh Yeah!
So, through text messege: I was told that they will be filing bankruptcy, only due to health issues. I explained I don't believe anything he is saying, and I am questioning anything and everything. I told the that bankruptcy is for those who are indebted, not for those who owe services or products that have already been paid for. Now his wife is taking charge. They told me my stuff has already been shipped and I am harassing them, and we are keeping track of all these texts for a court date. I requested, for a 5th time, a tracking number....for a product that was ordered 3 months ago, and one was not provided. Now the next response was......"You have not paid you disputed the PayPal. So at this point we are under no obligation to complete this order even though we have." Me: "Hahahaha, its under dispute because I have paid, if I was able to dispute, therefore I paid."

Can you pm me any numbers for Kelly