South Carolina

JRod21

Star Player
It started off Bronze played the Silver team and then the winner, which was Silver, ended up playing the Gold team. The Gold team ended up winning it all. The fields finally got some water on them Saturday night when a bad storm came through, it helped the fields out tremendously. We played in two games while it was raining, and didnt mind it at all becasue it was hot as satan earlier in the day. The umpire is Chico, I think he took a foul ball off the face last year sometime and hes been wearing one since.

Stretch19

Grow up
yeah i noticed you werent in the picture...

what was up with Will Snow from FMF being named SC All Star?

kind of random since neither he nor his team are from SC?

snoww01

The Veteran
yeah i noticed you werent in the picture...

what was up with Will Snow from FMF being named SC All Star?

kind of random since neither he nor his team are from SC?

im just that good stretch...lol jk jk

a lot of the guys on the teams are not actually from sc....wish I could have made it down to play as well tho !!

Stretch19

Grow up
haha, thats seriously what i was thinking...this dude so nice, he made the SC all star team all while playing/living in NC haha get em snowman

Stretch19

Grow up
i figured there were more guys on the teams who werent from SC, but from the team lists, they were all on teams from SC...congrats on the nod none the less and the win up in VA this weekend

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
ISA.. SMH.. We were supposed to play in the Georgia ISA State this weekend in Augusta.. Well originally there was 13 teams (5 Bronze/8 Rec).. Its ISA, so we were going to be allowed to play Bronze.. Then, it went to 9 teams (all one division).. director(use that term loosely) puts up the team list, NO ONE has heard of 7 of those teams... Couple people basically ask if those teams are real.. a few hours goes by... more comments about "Are these teams fake or real"... At noon yesterday, SC State director cancels tournament, and announces the area director is now no longer with ISA..

ISA: You wonder why you are dying??

CRope1

Tiger til I Die!
Hey E, there will be a new team entering the ISA State. "Masterflow Reunion". It will be rough because a couple of them haven't played in a softball tournament in 8 years.

Last edited:

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey E, there will be a new team entering the ISA State. "Masterflow Reunion". It will be rough because a couple of them haven't played in a softball tournament in 8 years.

I saw that.... Shaw was asking who played for yall back in the day... I told him a few names, but he only recognized you. I called Harrah's in Cherokee and you guys are the 3-1 favorite to win ISA States... I put down a C Note on you guys..

Don't let me down!