South Carolina

c.grant10

Part Time Player
Anyone know of any tourneys coming up between April - August? Coming from OK, so like to know of some good ones. @Grande Park would be where we would like to play.. Inbox me on info. Thanks.

Country35

Banned User
I like the shady joints the best myself, the kind where you won't get thrown out when you ask how much for handie.

fc #0

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone know of any tourneys coming up between April - August? Coming from OK, so like to know of some good ones. @Grande Park would be where we would like to play.. Inbox me on info. Thanks.
its tough to get dates at grand park that time of year due to all of the kids baseball and fastpitch. I know we have an easter 1 day there every year that has done well. not sure when easter is next year. I will check our dates in that time frame.

Hawk_89

Extra Hitter
Hey what's going on SC,

I'm here for school on ft Jackson originally from Southern California (Riverside). Im in Columbia until mid December and looking to play some softball while I'm out here. I play 2nd base on my original team but im an all around player and have been playing for a long time now, also played in a couple tournaments. On the bad side I didn't bring any of my gear with me since I didn't know how much down time I would have.

So if anyone needs an extra player for a tournament or just wants to play for fun and drink beer let me know haha

RShane99

Addicted to Softballfans
If any of the sc teams are looking to play in dec. Usa softball is putting on there last two tournaments of 2013 at poston park in lowell.dec 14th and the 21st its a 4 field complex 300ft. Fields two classes upper with 6hr's per game and lower with 3 hr;s per game then usa softball will resume in 2014 with the winters worlds at poston on feb 1st upper teams and feb 8th and 9th for lower teams e and e rec, 250.00 dollor entry fee and we always use two umpires call shane 704-445-8566 or barry 704-297-0071 if you would like to enter any of this tournaments. Thanks shane

fisheye48

Addicted to Softballfans
I may be taking a job around the rock hill area. whats the ball like in that area. dont mind traveling a little to play some but not really wanting to drive up to Charlotte area to play. any help is greatly appreciated

SandyWH

#Delicious
I may be taking a job around the rock hill area. whats the ball like in that area. dont mind traveling a little to play some but not really wanting to drive up to Charlotte area to play. any help is greatly appreciated

There's more than enough ball to be played in Rock Hill. There's lots of leagues, and a lot of tourneys in driving distance (when not in Rock Hill).