SP16BHA

jk22

Humpty Dumpty was Pushed.....
Did a model specific search. Couldn't find any feedback..Just picked this up today.
28.5 .. Getting ready to peel the wrapper for tonight's doubleheader. Had a previous bomb squad (Real Tree)that felt like a fence post.. Hoping for better results with the BH.
And thoughts / reviews are appreciated..

Thanks

4xtra

Player/Coach
Did a model specific search. Couldn't find any feedback..Just picked this up today.
28.5 .. Getting ready to peel the wrapper for tonight's doubleheader. Had a previous bomb squad (Real Tree)that felt like a fence post.. Hoping for better results with the BH.
And thoughts / reviews are appreciated..

Thanks
those take a LONG time to break in and the sweet spot is pretty small.
Extremely durable.

The REALTREE takes 3000+ swings to get close to breaking in.
VERY STIFF until then

jk22

Got 4 AB's per game. .44's
It's still an unripened green banana, but definitely shows promise for an 8 hit bat.. Has weird sound, & little less exit speed than my broken in gamer bats, but that should change. Burned the left fielder with a laser shot down the line, but other than that, All hits were decent at best..

clementeunknown

Addicted to Softballfans
Give it a round or 2 of BP and it should be good. 2-300 hits seems to be when they open up. My USSSA flex has 300ish hits and it is fire and kills the Classic +

jk22

Give it a round or 2 of BP and it should be good. 2-300 hits seems to be when they open up. My USSSA flex has 300ish hits and it is fire and kills the Classic +
Yep...Sound is starting to change. Exit speed on Line drives most noticeable. Still havent cleared the fence yet, but 4leagues of fall ball should change that stat...

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
ASA Eastons are all over the place. Some are hot right away and some never are.

My 3 favorite ASA Eastons are the OG L6, the USL4 and the SIS team edition ASA. The SIS was spitting fire out of the wrapper.

jk22

ASA Eastons are all over the place. Some are hot right away and some never are.

My 3 favorite ASA Eastons are the OG L6, the USL4 and the SIS team edition ASA. The SIS was spitting fire out of the wrapper.
Agreed....Had the OG L6..wound up selling it due to impatience...luckily I sold it to a teammate. Seems to be a fan favorite now. This Helmer reminds me of the old SV100 Utrip. Hot & indestructible after 750-1000 hits

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
Agreed....Had the OG L6..wound up selling it due to impatience...luckily I sold it to a teammate. Seems to be a fan favorite now. This Helmer reminds me of the old SV100 Utrip. Hot & indestructible after 750-1000 hits

Luckily I got a couple years of .44 375s on the L6. Got it broken in. Stellar bat. Hottest ASA bat I have now.

The SIS team edition ASA is a sleeper too.