SP16SSTEA

53ksm

Manager
Did a search and found 1 post talking about this bat. Anyone gaming these or at least using them for bp?

Edit: searched for *** Team Easton ASA and found some more info

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-06-02-16-59-52.png
    Screenshot_2017-06-02-16-59-52.png
    243.7 KB · Views: 60
Last edited by a moderator:

53ksm

Manager
I've missed my Easton's. Got the bat a couple days ago. Ordered it in a 28oz and have been hitting the nx3 spinner balls. This is the newest Easton I've owned and it feels pretty soft. The 28oz feels very similar to the progressive end load I remember in the L2 Wegman I had and I love it. The 2 piece handle feels very stiff and provides very little feedback. The first couple days I swung it were cloudy and I didn't notice any webbing. When the sun came out a couple days later I noticed the barrel was covered with it. There were about 350 hits on it at that time. I've got about 500 on it now and I'm starting to like it. The sweet spot is opening up and distance has improved a little bit. For now it's just a good bp bat but for $90 that exactly what I was expecting.

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
The bat will web quickly, but that doesn't mean its not durable. Its just the type of paint they used. The '16 line all does the same thing, yet they last a long, long time. Underrated bats if you ask me. Obviously they aren't Mikens, but they still perform well.

roberto tambien

Extra Hitter
I've got a 27 with about 200 hits on it. Heavy endload. I am still using it for BP, as my Freak and Cluggy outhit it. It is improving, though I am not sure if/when it'll catch up to them. Barrel feels softer than my older L3.0, but otherwise swings similarly.

Hit it against a 30 oz. Worth EST XXL today with fewer swings on it. The Worth clearly outhit it, but had more feedback as well.

Haven't noticed any webbing after 200 hits. Grip sucks, so I gave it a few layers of tape with a moderate cuff. Much better.

At $80 shipped, it's a good value, provided you can handle the endload.

Joker

Website links

No personal auction links of items you are selling or to bats that are altered. Not excluding to Ebay, Craigslist, and definitely NO competitors sites. Any mention of competitor's websites is expressly forbidden.

lukeamdman

I'm liking this bat. After the first BP it had a good amount of webbing, and during my second BP with it this week I hit a 52 out and got close with a few others.