For Trade space jam ( air jordan XI )

West Sound

The Veteran
still virgin (never use) new retro air jordan XI space jam still in box...
values $450-500 but i want to trade for awesome bats like 28oz asa RD28 (niw)

dj714

Addicted to Softballfans
They would have to be og for them to pull a rd retros are not that expensive

RC#6

Addicted to Softballfans
lol. if u decide to sell let me know. been looking for these. about to order from Flight Club LA if i have to.

johnnySoftball3

In case anyone else is interested, I have these also.....mine are 100% authentic, and are in DEADSTOCK condition.

Been holding onto them for a bit, but with the $$$$ they have been fetching as of late - it may be time to list them!!

Mine are a size 9.5.

way to hyjack the man's thread, dont know him or care, but start your own thread

West Sound

The Veteran
How am I hurting him? He has a size 10.5, I have a size 9.5 - his customer wouldn't be mine (correct)??

i dun mind him tryin sell em on same thread as long it s not same size...
but he's right, start your own thread, so ya can have posts for you from others.

btw mine aren t fake, it s real from footlocker in southcenter mall, wa
i waited there all night from 10pm till 5am. (i have recipe)
i can sent pics if need, just that i cannot upload the pics on this forum, i dunno why but i can email to whoever interested..

(i will sell for cash if it's $500 include ship)

wsupjs

Addicted to Softballfans
Are these the 2000 or 2009 retro? Either way, $500 is way overpriced.

2000's are averaging $430 on Flightclub, which is known to be 10-20% over true market value.
2009's are averaging $380 on Flightclub and the going rate on eBay is $300-325

Best of luck getting over $300 for them. Even at that price, you're still making a good profit over retail or can get a really sweet bat in trade.

RC#6

Addicted to Softballfans
triple just type in space jam jordans on google. 350.00 is around what he will get

eglee413

The Anti-Avatar
sorry but no one pays fight club price. that is a consignment store where anyone can name a price, doesn't mean it will go for that.

West Sound

The Veteran
sorry but no one pays fight club price. that is a consignment store where anyone can name a price, doesn't mean it will go for that.

yeah like i said i can wait... but for trade i will be more interested to talk about trade... btw it s 2009-2010 retro.

West Sound

The Veteran
price dropped....since cartel bat are out and i am desprated for extra cash flow!
so either ya trade me 28oz cartel w/$40 or just cash me out $350 for teh sneaker and it s your
($350 include ship)