Special blend evil balls vs other balls. Who's hit them?

BLACK DEATH

RED DEATH now
About to buy some new balls for league as it seems you can use just about any ball now other than high compression balls. Some are still using these but they can't hit the ball hard so we let it slide. We are looking for a ball in the 44/375-400 range. The TAs are bad ass also but maybe we can tone it down a bit with a different ball that's not as hot as the TAs.
So who can compare this special blend ball to any other ball out there?
Special blend Vs TAs, good classic M like a ZN or extreme, Asa stamped 44/375 ball, 44/400 balls, ISA 44/375.
Is there a really a difference in the special blend Asa 44/375 vs the 44/400 they make?
I could ask Bobby but I'd like your opinions also.

MPT23

Putting on the foil
I have some evil 44/375 game balls in the bucket. They fly really well. I don't think they are the special blend though

MarlSrSoftball

Into Semi-Retirement Still activebut not League
I have some evil 44/375 game balls in the bucket. They fly really well. I don't think they are the special blend though
I agree. I've used the ASA, ISA and No Assoc Micro-cells and they do fly. The non Micro-cells are also good.

dra

Addicted to Softballfans
We use the special blend in league in Florida. Even in the humidity they hold up and fly great.

BLACK DEATH

RED DEATH now
What other balls do you hit that you can compare these to?
Are they better than regular 44/375 balls by far?