Sport Specific Workouts

billmine

Are there any personal trainers on here that can design a softball specific workout for a senior player or does anyone already have a good one they would share?

wcoastsoftball

10-15 years ago you would have had multiple responses already. I used to do personal training and functional sports conditioning. Honestly, every program can be modified to fit your needs. I know you said for a senior player, but look into Eric Cressey, he has a few programs for purchase, though you may find them for free some where. Adapt it to what you are able to do. He has good warm ups too for mobility and stretching.

billmine

10-15 years ago you would have had multiple responses already. I used to do personal training and functional sports conditioning. Honestly, every program can be modified to fit your needs. I know you said for a senior player, but look into Eric Cressey, he has a few programs for purchase, though you may find them for free some where. Adapt it to what you are able to do. He has good warm ups too for mobility and stretching.
Thank you very much for the reply!