Sports 55

packerbacker796

Bi-Polar as they Come
How long does it take for them to do up a teams Jerseys? I think I'm being played by a certain someone on an order. 2 months seems like a long time. Maybe I'm wrong?

xLongBallx

I may have a problem.....
that is a bit extensive..... from my experience with other companies the fastest ive gotten jerseys back was 3 days and the longest has been a month. NO WAY they should take 2 months unless they are actually knitting your jerseys by hand

NotoriousSports

<font color="Red">Banned User</font>
Seems they may be having "supplier" issues.

Check the Uniforms forum. There is a thread there where the owner himself gives his contact information and assures that you will receive an honest response from him personally (apparently as opposed to what his employees may provide) in a fairly timely manner.

BanjoDan

<font color="#8B3A3A">Finger Pickin' Good</font>
Seems they may be having "supplier" issues.

Check the Uniforms forum. There is a thread there where the owner himself gives his contact information and assures that you will receive an honest response from him personally (apparently as opposed to what his employees may provide) in a fairly timely manner.

For over a year.

Joker

you would honestly consider dealing with sports55 after all the crap last year and now thats its happening again?

rgm381

<font color="#EE0000">growing older not up</font>
How long does it take for them to do up a teams Jerseys? I think I'm being played by a certain someone on an order. 2 months seems like a long time. Maybe I'm wrong?

it is your fault, or it will be when ego finds this post :rolleyes:

tiger10kga

Intramural All-Star
We put the order in for my shirts in the first week of April and I am still waiting. Company said they were shipped 3 weeks ago, but so far nothing!

xLongBallx

I may have a problem.....
didnt you get a confirmation #? If not i would call and ask for it if it was actually shipped then they have one

packerbacker796

Bi-Polar as they Come
If I knew they were going to be ordered with Sports 55 I'd kept my $45 bucks. I almost ****ed up and ordered the pants and belt from them also.