For Sale Sports Mem.: Josh Hamilton, Musial, Goevany Soto, Aramis Ramirez

Crash1207

The BUNT Guy
Sports Mem.: Josh Hamilton, Musial, Geovany Soto, Aramis Ramirez

Our non-profit organization has some left over donations that we're looking to sell now to raise money for our organization. We have the following items for sale (prices are shipped). All money goes to Swinging Bunt Charities to help with our St. Jude fundraising efforts.

Stan Musial autographed 16x20 lithograph ($110) - comes with Stan the Man authentication

Josh Hamilton autographed bat ($145) - dark brown pro model style bat with silver signature. Comes with COA

Geovany Soto signed game model bat ($140) - Mariucci bat comes form Soto's personal supply. Numbered 18 on both ends and has some rack marks on the bat. Signed in silver with "08 NL ROY".

Aramis Ramirez signed baseball ($65) - comes with Legends of the Field authentication

You can email me at [email protected] if you're interested in anything. These items were originally set to be used in raffles but we could use some funds now so we're looking to part with some. I can get pictures to anyone that is interested in anything and I'll try to get some pics up here later.

Last edited:

Crash1207

The BUNT Guy
Which company issued the CoA for Hamilton?

I know someone was going to ask before I could get home and double check it. :D

I want to say All Star Sports or something like that. It's a place based out of Phoenix that gets all their items signed when the teams are in AZ for Spring Training.

I'll double check it when I get home and make sure.

Crash1207

The BUNT Guy
Bump back up....

COA on Hamilton bat is All STar Memorabilia. Come with COA and matching hologram on the bat.