SRV3 owners

BIGC2007

Anymore Questions
Just pick up a SRV3 off a G2G member (SoCalChappy619 ) and cant wait to swing this stick. My question on the SRV3 is what is the real deal on this stick ? I have read some mixed reviews about the sweet spot, pop and distance. Some say the sweet spot is a desent size others say its small, some say the pop and distance is very good, others say its ok.

So any information and true unbiased reviews would be nice. Also how is the endload feel it any ?

Thanks Bros

LuckyMatthews

#SelfProclaimedEastonGuru
The SRV3 is a small barrel, but not a small sweet spot. The barrel is CNT so it really takes a good licking before it softens up. It has a 1/4oz endload, and will webb up like a typical pre abi would even though it is post abi. As of last year, the post abi bats get the spiral cracking of the outer shell and don't webb like the older models do. There is still webbing on the new post abi bats as well, just not to the extent of the pre abi bats. Enjoy the SRV3, it's a great stick and a bat that was stuck right in the middle of pre and post abi. The SRV3 is one of those bats that's design is somewhere between what we know as true pre abi and the very recent post abi bats.

Last edited:

BIGC2007

Anymore Questions
The SRV3 is a small barrel, but not a small sweet spot. The barrel is CNT so it really takes a good licking before it softens up. It has a 1/4oz endload, and will webb up like a typical pre abi would even though it is post abi. As of last year, the post abi bats get the spiral cracking of the outer shell and don't webb like the older models do. There is still webbing on the new post abi bats as well, just not to the extent of the pre abi bats. Enjoy the SRV3, it's a great stick and a bat that was stuck right in the middle of pre and post abi. The SRV3 is one of those bats that's design is somewhere between what we know as true pre abi and the very recent post abi bats.

Matthews thank you for your post and this knowledgeon this stick.

JD99

Addicted to Softballfans
I have 2 srv3 and its my favorite bat. I hated it at first but i stuck with it and wow. This bat gets stupid my hole team has swung it for 2 years and it has no sign of breaking it seems to get hotter every game. I have hit oppo slapp shots that turn out to be bombs. Just my 2 cents swing it stick with it and i will always take it off your hands.

LuckyMatthews

#SelfProclaimedEastonGuru
Matthews thank you for your post and this knowledgeon this stick.

Anytime bro, I gotz nuttin better to do!

I have 2 srv3 and its my favorite bat. I hated it at first but i stuck with it and wow. This bat gets stupid my hole team has swung it for 2 years and it has no sign of breaking it seems to get hotter every game. I have hit oppo slapp shots that turn out to be bombs. Just my 2 cents swing it stick with it and i will always take it off your hands.

The durability of the SRV3 is very good. One of the most durable post abi's I've had the pleasure of breaking into pieces.:D

njscreenwriter

The Veteran
I just picked one of these up last October (28oz), got a couple games in with it and have done some BP when the weather permits. Immediately several players noticed a difference with this bat (and we'd been swinging a Salvo all last season). We don't have any power hitters but my guys all noticed their line drives were coming off a lot faster - we had one guy who had been struggling all season with either flyouts or groundouts - first game with this he went 4/4 and gave up using his DeMarini. I just did some BP yesterday off a T stand and I could definitely tell when I hit the sweet spot - you connect on the right spot and the ball will go. I can't wait to see what happens when it's broken in!

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans
bigdog had like 75ish cuts on it when i hit one of my furthest ASA bombs
great bat, just take some bp and find your swing with it
bigred27 has a 30 and he likes his

pipanther

Addicted to Softballfans
My SRV3 is on the verge of breaking in half - quite literally. I have to say though, it's been the best bat I've ever swung. It's been a real trooper - at least 2,000+ swings in the last year. Especially with it now on fire, I've hit some shots that have to rival any bat.

I've been looking to pick a new one... fruitless so far.

gfmotorsports

Addicted to Softballfans
Super durable no doubt! Great stick! The one I had I sold to a teammate and he loves it. The graphics are severely worn and I'd say it's got close to 1500 hits on it.

BIGC2007

Anymore Questions
bigdog had like 75ish cuts on it when i hit one of my furthest ASA bombs
great bat, just take some bp and find your swing with it
bigred27 has a 30 and he likes his

Once it breaks in, watch out...the ball jumps off the bat.

My SRV3 is on the verge of breaking in half - quite literally. I have to say though, it's been the best bat I've ever swung. It's been a real trooper - at least 2,000+ swings in the last year. Especially with it now on fire, I've hit some shots that have to rival any bat.

I've been looking to pick a new one... fruitless so far.

BigC likes what am hearing.

SRV3 is the real deal once it breaks in for you and has durability that rivals OG Eastons. Very legit stick.
If you want a more endloaded version try out the SRV31

MrCharcoal

True Beaut
I traded a maroon White Steel for mine. It had i think 50 on it originally? It's pushing 1000 now and it's still solid. I find it to be very forgiving but it swings a little light for me. They are worth the buy though. Take it out, break it in and you'll probably love it!

BIGC2007

Anymore Questions
Just got back from swinging the SRV3 for the 1st time, I didnt have time to really get a lot of cuts on it I ran out of time to go to a b-day party. I dont know how many cuts are on it now bat still looks tight and the feeling off this stick is still stiff.

Bat felt good tho, hit some nice lazers and got a hold of one that was a est 355-365. Cant wait till I get some more cuts on this stick and see what its really all about.

Winter

Wh¥ bÊ nÖrM@L ?¡!¿
Pretty much agree with all that is written above. These bats are decent if you have the patience to break them in.

I was not to sure about swinging one after having so much trouble with the original ASA Helmer SCN11BH that was a log for a thousand plus hits. Then it was semi-hot the last twenty swings before it went limp and cracked on me. :mad:

As you described, the SRV3 it will sound and feel stiff when you first use one. Not a good feeling at first, however when it breaks in it will feel very forgiving.

Takes about 300-400 hits to break it in from personal experience. Enjoy swinging that 30oz. beast! :D

Diggs11

Coach
Good stick. I have over 2500 hits on mine used as a team bat. Hangs with most of the bats in my bag, on fire still going strong.

BIGC2007

Anymore Questions
Pretty much agree with all that is written above. These bats are decent if you have the patience to break them in.

I was not to sure about swinging one after having so much trouble with the original ASA Helmer SCN11BH that was a log for a thousand plus hits. Then it was semi-hot the last twenty swings before it went limp and cracked on me. :mad:

As you described, the SRV3 it will sound and feel stiff when you first use one. Not a good feeling at first, however when it breaks in it will feel very forgiving.

Takes about 300-400 hits to break it in from personal experience. Enjoy swinging that 30oz. beast! :D

Thanks Bro for your post and info.

B-REAL09

Dont Even Trip
Just got back from swinging the SRV3 for the 1st time, I didnt have time to really get a lot of cuts on it I ran out of time to go to a b-day party. I dont know how many cuts are on it now bat still looks tight and the feeling off this stick is still stiff.

Bat felt good tho, hit some nice lazers and got a hold of one that was a est 355-365. Cant wait till I get some more cuts on this stick and see what its really all about.

What park was you hittin at Big C.

tfs3011

Addicted to Softballfans
I have one that I put at least 1000 hits on and it hits crazy fire. I hit farther with this than I do my 3000 hit scx3. Love get me a few more. I got scn18bh and haven't had the same luck but im going to beat it up more cuz I love my srv3

BEA

Ratard
i have 3 all 26oz one niw , one game ready and the other is about game ready. i love them i sold my scx3 to get the niw and a used one , cant wait for spring!!!

g8orguy

Addicted to Softballfans
Big C - what I like about mine is the .25oz endload that LuckyMatthews is talking about. I have the bat control of a balanced bat but with an extra 10-20ft distance. All I can say for the durability is mine has 600ish cuts and doesn't have a rattle and the endcap is fine. Would like to hear about how many more swings I can expect with it? Sounds like some people have gotten 1500-2000 with these. Is that common?

Also I like your tagline brother. Romans 8:38-39.