Srv6bh

sbillz_71

Addicted to Softballfans
This this feels very NICE, however i cant get over the broken vibration sound it has!! everytime i drop the bat it sounds cracked! Can someone please explain if this is a warranty problem?? or just explain what the HECK is going on??

LuckyMatthews

#SelfProclaimedEastonGuru
I'm not sure what exactly the reason is for it, but Easton's in general have always done this to some extent. It is much more noticeable in the post abi bat line and most noticeable in the SRV6BH, especially if you use a knob cuff of grip N rip. Anyone who swings enough Eastons will tell you that it's GTG. Easton would accept it as a return though, they don't care.

Possin08

Mine did the exact same thing about a week after I got it in May. I continued to use it all year and it hits really well. Here is a video I posted back in May. It sounds a little worse now, but like it said hits great still.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brewzer

NW Vinci Rep
the speed line is famous for the sound they make when they hit the ground, you have nothing to worry about, swing away

chad118

The Veteran
I had one that was doing the exact same thing. I sent it back to Easton and they sent me a new one without any problems.

Mine did the exact same thing about a week after I got it in May. I continued to use it all year and it hits really well. Here is a video I posted back in May. It sounds a little worse now, but like it said hits great still.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Z-uyleKb_s

saw the video it was helpful, did you notice the vibration to get better or worse or stay the same, i took mine out of the box and it did it, but on the other hand it hits just as good as my srv3bh, just wondering, i am taking it to wsl world with me and i don't want any problems with the bat testing, thanks