SS hint thread

KannonsDad

**** you
I'm debating on when to send my gifts. I know I will send them all at once, since the mystery will be gone once one is received.

Fishstick5

Addicted to Softballfans
I'll most likely be sending mine all at once, since I'm going to need a fair amount of padding for the beers and whatnot.
Okay, I am out for this one since Heebs knows I don't drink, or at least I hope he does by now.
My guy has a number in his screen name.
Mine too .
I am in the running for these two and the McGee one since I have an animal in my name. Looking good over here.

Oh, sending mine all at once. Probably will send right after Thanksgiving so it will feel more holidayish.
I am hoping some cash inflow comes by that time so I can give him a good package of stuff.

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew
Okay, I am out for this one since Heebs knows I don't drink, or at least I hope he does by now.

I am in the running for these two and the McGee one since I have an animal in my name. Looking good over here.

Oh, sending mine all at once. Probably will send right after Thanksgiving so it will feel more holidayish.
I am hoping some cash inflow comes by that time so I can give him a good package of stuff.

Yes...I'm well aware of that. Out of curiosity though, would you use alcohol if it was called for in a recipe (beer battered chicken, cooking wine, etc)?

Lucky013

Coach
I will be sending multiple gifts. Kepp the spirit going for a few weeks for my recepient plus it is hard from my location as mail ain't the most reliable from overseas this time of year. Mine does NOT have a number in the screen name.

mkejohnson

"That" Guy
My guy will receive a couple different packages. Waiting for delivery sucks......Wish I could have it to him by now, lol. I guess that's not a hint.......my guys swings Combat...

Fishstick5

Addicted to Softballfans
Yes...I'm well aware of that. Out of curiosity though, would you use alcohol if it was called for in a recipe (beer battered chicken, cooking wine, etc)?
I don't mind since I know the alcohol burns off, but my wife seems to think that she is going to get drunk if anything has alcohol.

Shoot, I took her to a foundue place and she wouldn't eat the cheese that was cooked with champange.

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew
I don't mind since I know the alcohol burns off, but my wife seems to think that she is going to get drunk if anything has alcohol.

Shoot, I took her to a foundue place and she wouldn't eat the cheese that was cooked with champange.

Don't let her read today's posts on the random thread...she might get drunk off that!

ncrdablross

No HR Club
Ordered some more stuff tonight.

Hint: if we got off work at the same time I would really get off 3 hrs before you but I go in 3 hrs earlier than you also.