SS hint thread

sleepin4matty

Management Material
Ordered some more stuff tonight.

Hint: if we got off work at the same time I would really get off 3 hrs before you but I go in 3 hrs earlier than you also.

excellent, I'm in the running
My guy has the same first and last initials as I do

Last edited:

ncrdablross

No HR Club
Did Notgood not have you?

Well now that I think about it it's got to be me! I think I am the only one that has gotten a gift so far!

EDIT
But I don't think I have posted a video of me hitting ever so I don't think it can be me.

Last edited:

mihklo

How would you guys feel about receiving a gift that is on your wish list but of a different brand than listed?

rx7_omaha

Outstanding Bad Dealer
How would you guys feel about receiving a gift that is on your wish list but of a different brand than listed?

Depends on what it is. If the individual is a DLAS member they can't swing anything else by contract.

Only thing with this is who will be next year? There isnt a list like there was last year.

I know I would be happy with whatever the person sends me. I have looked at other brands as part of my gift just cause of the weight my guy swings isnt made by combat currently ;) that might just give it away:biggthumpup:

sleepin4matty

Management Material
Only thing with this is who will be next year? There isnt a list like there was last year.

I know I would be happy with whatever the person sends me. I have looked at other brands as part of my gift just cause of the weight my guy swings isnt made by combat currently ;) that might just give it away:biggthumpup:

definitely not me then :(

Fishstick5

Addicted to Softballfans

Another person eliminated off my list.

tjaxson

www.softballempire.com
I will be sending out my 1st gift tomorrow or friday. 2nd package will be going out in about a week.

Gadawgs29

Banned User
My guys baseball team has a player who played here locally for few months before tearing it up in Majors this year