Stadium 2 died last night

mike leonard

Addicted to Softballfans
That thing could not keep the ball in the yard last night, 2 line drive Hr's that got out so fast it was ridiculous. Then as I was walking back to the dugout I felt it, a crack, so I have a couple of questions.

What is Demarini giving as a return on a stadium 2?

How is the durability on the new Stadium 3 CL22? Is it just issues with paint or is it a durability problem? I talked to a guy who has hookups and he is going to see what he can get a CL22 for. I like 30's but later in the day during tournies I sometimes go with a 28's, what oz should I go with in this bat?

#2 @ infield

Addicted to Softballfans
Maybe the stadium 3 not 100% sure i think all the stadiums 2 are gone in 26 an 27oz but on the return side i am not sure. Give them a call they should be able to let you know what the return would be.

TRaj2327

As far as I know they are out of returnable 26's and 27's, I'm not sure about warranty returns, but it looks like you swing heavier bats anyway. I thought they had some 28's and 30's left. If not, you should be able to get just about anything you want other than a Flipper.

mike leonard

Addicted to Softballfans
A Stadium 2 would be good, it just seemed that when mine got really hot it went quick. Seriously considering trading my VX2 U for an OG Stadium in good shape, if I can find one. Those bats were incredible.

mike leonard

Addicted to Softballfans
Maybe, but it is a 28 oz., and I would need a 28 oz. Just adds a degree of difficulty to the equation although the 28 oz. VX2 swings very light to me.

jsiders6

Addicted to Softballfans
I called them yesterday to return a flipper...the have Stadium s.1, J3A, J3U, FU, and I think that was it.

T B

A Stadium 2 would be good, it just seemed that when mine got really hot it went quick. Seriously considering trading my VX2 U for an OG Stadium in good shape, if I can find one. Those bats were incredible.

If you loved the og, you'll love the CL22