starting a team at west covina bld

SKIN32

rec 4 life
Team will be playing sunday afternoons. League starts in august. Playing rookie division. Only have 3 guys committed so all positions open. If interested pm me. Thanks

JBAUM17

Cha-Cha #17
Skin hows things goin for dirty birds this year? Abe and I had fun playin with you guys. Good luck

SKIN32

rec 4 life
Skin hows things goin for dirty birds this year? Abe and I had fun playin with you guys. Good luck

Doing good. Havent played since vegas but playin soon. The whole team had fun just sux u guys had to drive so far to play. Next time will be better. Good luck to u guys as well

JBAUM17

Cha-Cha #17
We dont worry about the drive, we just hate going places and playin with teams that are absolutey horrible and go 0-3. Waste of time and money, but it was fun and competitive with your squad and plus it was in vegas lol cant go wrong with that.

SKIN32

rec 4 life
We dont worry about the drive, we just hate going places and playin with teams that are absolutey horrible and go 0-3. Waste of time and money, but it was fun and competitive with your squad and plus it was in vegas lol cant go wrong with that.
agreed with all of the above. we could have easily been 0-3 in that tourney or 3-0. wear the shirt with pride lol

The Devious 1

Aloha, Mr. Hand.
Why Rudy,,,,say it aint so. Is Gio pissing you off bro. lol
Naw bro. I'm still in for Fridays. This is for Sundays. The team I'm currently playing for is always hurting for players. So I'm the one that has to bail him out looking for people I know to fill in the open spots. It gets old doing that almost every game. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

SKIN32

rec 4 life
Naw bro. I'm still in for Fridays. This is for Sundays. The team I'm currently playing for is always hurting for players. So I'm the one that has to bail him out looking for people I know to fill in the open spots. It gets old doing that almost every game. :rolleyes:

Welcome aboard dvs1......

NLSHR6

Addicted to Softballfans
What up Rudy
Good luck Friday
I will not be there for our last game.
Will be in SD this weekend

The Devious 1

Aloha, Mr. Hand.
What up Rudy
Good luck Friday
I will not be there for our last game.
Will be in SD this weekend
Thanks Paul. Damn, I was looking forward in playing you guys again. Well I guess I'll just have to pick on yankeeboy again...lol :p:D;) Have fun in SD bro.

SKIN32

rec 4 life
just an f.y.i

7 guys have already paid including myself so i will turn in registration fees monday night.thanks

NLSHR6

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks Paul. Damn, I was looking forward in playing you guys again. Well I guess I'll just have to pick on yankeeboy again...lol :p:D;) Have fun in SD bro.

Ya just pick on him
I'll see u out there
And if you ever need players for sunday
I'm just a pm away bro

Yankeeboy!
I think u need to play more and work on your swing
And catching skills lmfao....
J/k....
I will hit u up when I get back