avondale, az festival fields
coed upper and lower aug 1st
mens e divison aug 2nd "utrip rules"

1st place $500 cash or miken batpacks
2nd place $200 cash
3rd t shirts

travel money for worlds...

www.loshsa.com

Primetime will be there who else is coming out to win money for E Worlds?

10bigplay10

Addicted to Softballfans
I think our team might fold, if anyone needs a pitcher let me know also might have a few other people that are down, want to get on a team that's trying to go to Vegas..?

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
I think our team might fold, if anyone needs a pitcher let me know also might have a few other people that are down, want to get on a team that's trying to go to Vegas..?

Good pitcher and hitter here.. Cool cat too!

Primetime picks up whoever and for whatever, get on with them Punshment!
#thesehoesaintloyal

Didn't you commit to punishment at the beginning of the year, and then jump ship to Legit on them??? Lmao!
#thesehoesaintloyal! Woooo!;

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
Wrong guy!

Here we go! Lol!
We play every weekend just about.. We always got somebody missing... So we usually pick up some of the homies that aren't playing... Will have everybody for the 1st time all year in Nationals! Should be a dandy!

tap2284

Watching baseball somewhere
Here we go! Lol!
We play every weekend just about.. We always got somebody missing... So we usually pick up some of the homies that aren't playing... Will have everybody for the 1st time all year in Nationals! Should be a dandy!

Im a homie now??? Awesome!!!! Cory and I were the only white guys on the team and couldn't understand half of what y'all were saying on saturday! Still was a good time.

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
Im a homie now??? Awesome!!!! Cory and I were the only white guys on the team and couldn't understand half of what y'all were saying on saturday! Still was a good time.

The guy batting 2nd was white to! Lol... His name is Josh... And of course your the homie.... You did help us wash all those cars to raise money for my moms funeral...

Hendo9

Softball Junkie

Lol... You always the homie

Fool... JOSH G is white hahhahahaha.....

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
White guy in AZ complaining about not fitting in. Pfft, try being the only Asian guy within 50 miles of a softball field sometimes.

BTW, 2,3,4 were all white. For a second there I thought I was either playing USSSA or at a klan rally. All those dudes walking around with clubs in their hands.

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
White guy in AZ complaining about not fitting in. Pfft, try being the only Asian guy within 50 miles of a softball field sometimes.

BTW, 2,3,4 were all white. For a second there I thought I was either playing USSSA or at a klan rally. All those dudes walking around with clubs in their hands.

Lmmfao!.... This was funny! You did look like a tourist walking around VL...

Hendo9

Softball Junkie

Dayum Chen thought you got kidnapped or blown away from the haboobie that hit Victory.... First post since this past weekend lol...