STL Thread/ Off Season/ Wanna talk about Playoffs?

T Ripp

<font color="gray">GDC SILVER STATUS MEMBER</font>
Heard they only got 6 gold teams. Idk about silver but I know 3 teams that'll be there, us, mutiny and the regulators

I feel like I have a team full of CJ's......everyone is sick or injured. Haaaaaaaaaa

Whoa whoa whoa.... This guy isn't sick or injured. I know 2 more teams in it for silver being Adrenaline and OFPD Dawgs... If I had to guess I'm sure Suit Up will be there also along with Gateway Giants...

Hoodrats84

HRO Hero
That second baseman was ready to take on our whole team tho... lol :rolleyes:
Must've been Nichols, I love that guy. lol Great teammate but I could see him doing that.
I knew it was gonna be a long day for the guys playing when the first game of the day the second basemen from the outsiders slide from the turf into the mud pit just behind the turf
After awhile I think our guys were just seeing how early they could start their slide and still get into the base.
Give it time. It's only been a year.
Yeah I mean it's not like there is a huge pile of leftover turf laying around there or anything
Heard they only got 6 gold teams. Idk about silver but I know 3 teams that'll be there, us, mutiny and the regulators

I feel like I have a team full of CJ's......everyone is sick or injured. Haaaaaaaaaa

Outsiders will be there, sadly I have to miss this weekend though. That's one of my favorite parks too.

cjs_82

Addicted to Softballfans
I just want our money back. I have never seen anything as ignorant as this setup. Seriously, no way the national director could approve something this insane. 7 pools of 3? Then single elim? What ever happened to a good old double elim bracket? Are teams now crying about 2nq'ing so now they are giving em 3 games? Wow

mattroush22

Addicted to Softballfans
It's a sad sad joke of a bracket. Makes no sense. Who the hell dreamed up this bs anyways? How does this train of thought enter anyone's mind?? Just crazy. Leave it to Illinois tho....

cjs_82

Addicted to Softballfans
He added me on facebook. Im about to put him on blast on there also! Aint gonna hurt anything, we already got a 9am game with one of the toughest pools, lol. Guess all the money we wasted in IL last year didnt mean a thing!

Tip8

Hits BOMBS in League
Would you rather have a screwed up bracket or a tourney with no rosters but teams still have to play by the class rules?

pjordan4477

Hashtag a hashtag
...I feel like I have a team full of CJ's......everyone is sick or injured. Haaaaaaaaaa

where is the damn like button...

Whoa whoa whoa.... This guy isn't sick or injured. I know 2 more teams in it for silver being Adrenaline and OFPD Dawgs... If I had to guess I'm sure Suit Up will be there also along with Gateway Giants...

Not I... This is our off week. Worth Bats is our next tourney.

NSA is done in general.............RIP NSA

Agreed.

Though with 21 teams, I like the RR into Single Elim. 2 warm up games before you hit an elimination game is nice with sub par draw to a tourney.

mattroush22

Addicted to Softballfans
I had them in the round of 16 on one of my brackets. I was watching some of the first half and it was looking like a good game.

cjs_82

Addicted to Softballfans
We bought SF austin for $410, wich st for $725, N iowa for $850 and virginia for $1050. They all better go far! UAB sold for $30 and iowa st sold for $1100! Then georgia st sold for $70 and baylor sold for $600. Those guys with UAB and Georgia st just got paod big! We should've bought all the 14 seeds at the auction! Crazy!

I'm curious, do people think that NSA would be more dominant if it had BMAC as it's primary facility with Balven running it than USSSA with O'Donnell?