STL Thread/ Off Season/ Wanna talk about Playoffs?

T Ripp

<font color="gray">GDC SILVER STATUS MEMBER</font>
I'm not racing anytime soon. I need to have my foot looked at, been playing on what I feel might be a broken toe

Well, stop kicking things when you get mad you wouldn't have a busted toe...LOL JK

D Phizzle

Extra Hitter
Adl

Fellas, how did we come back last night with 9 runs in the BOT 7th and not get that 10th to win?! Yeah, Chad, that P thought he was dead after you hit him. LOL! That was one of the hardest middle shots I've seen in a while.

Roach, you're right, ADL is done. We're coming back as ANL (All Night Long) only playing all nighters at BMAC. We're cutting like 8 guys and picking up all the MVPs from the good local teams to form an All-Star Team. I already got cut and transitioned to coach, I'll be at 1B. Rumor has it we have a commit from Adam Dunn aka Paul Bunyan. He told us since he couldn't hit anymore in the Bigs he was ready to drop bombs 'All Night Long' at BMAC next summer. :D:laughing:

SOL23

Starting Player
Just giving everyone a heads up. Myself and the all around superstar, Jerome Brooks, have been diligintly P90x'ing it up along with a good clean diet, protein shakes and some addition synthetic testosterone boosters. 2015 will bring a new, shredded, lean mean, softball machine back to the the mound to reinstate my legendary status. With Lionel Richie in my ears and my newfound swimmers body, I wont be stopped. Consider yourself warned!!

Disclaimer- This may or may not be a factual statement:D

Tip8

Hits BOMBS in League
Just giving everyone a heads up. Myself and the all around superstar, Jerome Brooks, have been diligintly P90x'ing it up along with a good clean diet, protein shakes and some addition synthetic testosterone boosters. 2015 will bring a new, shredded, lean mean, softball machine back to the the mound to reinstate my legendary status. With Lionel Richie in my ears and my newfound swimmers body, I wont be stopped. Consider yourself warned!!

Al you gotta do is get on the cross fit with ole Ricky J lol :thumb:

bojangles

Addicted to Softballfans
Fellas, how did we come back last night with 9 runs in the BOT 7th and not get that 10th to win?! Yeah, Chad, that P thought he was dead after you hit him. LOL! That was one of the hardest middle shots I've seen in a while.

Roach, you're right, ADL is done. We're coming back as ANL (All Night Long) only playing all nighters at BMAC. We're cutting like 8 guys and picking up all the MVPs from the good local teams to form an All-Star Team. I already got cut and transitioned to coach, I'll be at 1B. Rumor has it we have a commit from Adam Dunn aka Paul Bunyan. He told us since he couldn't hit anymore in the Bigs he was ready to drop bombs 'All Night Long' at BMAC next summer. :D:laughing:

Adam Dunn? Impressive...that must be financed by Tip and his #southcitymoney

STLCoach

Nobiscum Deus
All of them, Next season all Missouri and Metro East players will meet at the beginning of the year and throw their gloves in a pile. It'll be an all-year long pickup game.

Should be fun. :rolleyes: :p

See you no talent ******* in Utrip E next year... You guys can run but can't hide forever...

Coming prepared. :thumb:

a_baseball_catcher_standing_with_ball_SC-531022.jpg

My Mojo is so dope ;)

A nod that Mojo is returning? Or new team name: Most Wanted Mojo.

Free Agent Alert.

My stats
Voted cutest on the team
3rd best score keeper (on par w/ Matt Roush, but not at Jimmy's level)
plays the hottest jams during games
I own multiple jerseys from winning teams
I spoke to Al Kennon once
Revolutionized Hand Hugs
Bats .800 in RBI baseball for the Nintendo Entertainment System
Dead set on playing of, but will also play any inf position.

Maybe considered over the top for some, but will adjust to my new team. I'll also like or dislike Tip depending on the team's feelings about him.

This sold me.^^^^

snacks

Forgot to add we will be playing Lionel Richie on repeat on our dugout boombox.:D

Did someone say Lionel Richie?! He's my fav.......and trademarked as the knights signature artist.

doublebagel

Manager
Did someone say Lionel Richie?! He's my fav.......and trademarked as the knights signature artist.

Billy Ocean is on contract as well, we just have too many youngin's that complain about the 80's music......you were conceived or grew up listening to it for crying out loud.

pjordan4477

Hashtag a hashtag
Forgot to add we will be playing Lionel Richie on repeat on our dugout boombox.:D

I laft and thought...let's hear some BeeGees outta the opposing dugout...Will a game actually get played or just a dance off?

Well without a ceiling, I guess a game will suffice.

Woody54

Coach
Gonna get tore up from the floor up tonight for Cookies wedding and hit the town later... Which one of you lads gonna bail me outta jail if need be lol

D Phizzle

Extra Hitter
Snacks, love the avatar!! LOL!!

Tommy, I'm still laughing!!!

Woody, I don't have pull outside of STL City. If you get arrested down there give me a shout. :D