STL Thread/ Off Season/ Wanna talk about Playoffs?

Woody54

Coach
Ross we lost last year to your friends coed team there girls could flat out rake we called them team Resmondo and the coed team we had last year wasn't bad there girls were just that good..

CA0

Starting Player
Ross we lost last year to your friends coed team there girls could flat out rake we called them team Resmondo and the coed team we had last year wasn't bad there girls were just that good..

Yeah that's what separates them every year the girls. They have my wife out there but don't ask my old ass because of the cold lol. They will be out there this year with my Asa Boombahs.

bojangles

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah that's what separates them every year the girls. They have my wife out there but don't ask my old ass because of the cold lol. They will be out there this year with my Asa Boombahs.

Winning in coed is all about your girls...you have to have decent guys but how good your girls are makes the biggest difference

Tip8

Hits BOMBS in League
So I have had the Adidas Vigors for 2 years and they are now breaking down and are about done. Is there a turf like the Vigors (not the hang rites) for the $40 bucks I paid for the vigors and as much as I used them they did pretty well

doublebagel

Manager
So I have had the Adidas Vigors for 2 years and they are now breaking down and are about done. Is there a turf like the Vigors (not the hang rites) for the $40 bucks I paid for the vigors and as much as I used them they did pretty well

Get the newest vigors, Danny and I went to the adidas outlet last year and he got them for 40 I think.

Tip8

Hits BOMBS in League
poker3_zpsf970ff14.png

cjs_82

Addicted to Softballfans
Gotta love rhondas. I used to work about a mile from there. Actually im playing poker about a mile from there tomorrow night.

Fro Joe

Snowden is a hero.
I wish I was playing on Saturday. For it being January in Missouri the weather doesn't get much nicer than it's supposed to be.