STL Thread/ Off Season/ Wanna talk about Playoffs?

doublebagel

Manager
10933874_10155135975570574_3940367567057681163_n_zpsf157f8a4.jpg

Hoodrats84

HRO Hero
I did love Hoodrat shooting box his first AB, not even box really, the pitcher moved 10 feet to the right and he still went after him!
Yeah I hit at him both times, could've been safe on the second one but just sat down. Didn't realize how much he fell off backside on that first one, if he'd stayed on the mound it wouldn't have been close.
is that the one with the scratch/crack that couldn't sell?
That thing hit some extremely long balls on Saturday, it was amazing how much harder the balls got once the sun went down.

Hoodrats84

HRO Hero
Yeah he told me he wasn't mad, just hate to go middle twice on the same guy at a snowball tournament. Timing was a little off that game.

rwatson

Addicted to Softballfans
Are there any tournaments down there coming up in February? I know ADL's is at the end of the month. Myself and Tapp are looking to play.

I have 8 guys, still need 2 more. Fro is out for sure. He doesn't know how to use a pitching screen during batting practice.........

STLCoach

Nobiscum Deus
I have 8 guys, still need 2 more. Fro is out for sure. He doesn't know how to use a pitching screen during batting practice.........

That sucks.. I took a middle shot at the beginning of the year last season by Ryan Aversa from the Jokers right off of the shin. Hurt like a mother. Was completely my fault for stepping out during a pitch and not staying behind the screen.

Woody54

Coach
Having a fundraiser at Arnold Elks Feb 21 & 22nd men's the 21st coed the 22nd lmk flyer is on Mo board and some Fb softball pages..