STL Thread/ Off Season/ Wanna talk about Playoffs?

doublebagel

Manager
Winter time and being cooped up in a house will do that. Put on that luchador mask again and go take out that angst on criminals. Plenty to find around St. Louis.

I wish it was b/c of cabin fever.

PS if anyone finds a time machine lmk, I need to travel back to 2009

t0mmyb0y

Addicted to Softballfans
Time travel isn't going to change what you and I did. We were both curious. Nothing to be ashamed of.
87-hottub.jpg

Tip8

Hits BOMBS in League
Wentzville I'd drive to.

I still remember the 1 Wentzville snow ball I played with fro and ian. Its was HORRIBLE lol. A guy on our team hit this big drunk pitcher right in the chest. :cool:. He was not happy. But when you cant move your feet in the box who knows were its going

Fro Joe

Snowden is a hero.
I still remember the 1 Wentzville snow ball I played with fro and ian. Its was HORRIBLE lol. A guy on our team hit this big drunk pitcher right in the chest. :cool:. He was not happy. But when you cant move your feet in the box who knows were its going

That was great. I still remember big teddy bear like Chad walking out to apologize to that guy and all of us thinking nothing good was going to come of it. :D:D That was the second worst box I've hit in outside of the Mascoutah tournament we played in.

If anyone has pictures of a tournament that's been played in worse conditions than that Mascoutah tournament I'd love to see them. It was so muddy the bases and plates were lost and we had to use cones. When my team was eliminated on Saturday night I was actually excited. Making the drive back on Sunday didn't sound enticing. I think you guys(NTAC) may have even asked me to play that Sunday and I turned you down.

Tip8

Hits BOMBS in League
That was great. I still remember big teddy bear like Chad walking out to apologize to that guy and all of us thinking nothing good was going to come of it. :D:D That was the second worst box I've hit in outside of the Mascoutah tournament we played in.

If anyone has pictures of a tournament that's been played in worse conditions than that Mascoutah tournament I'd love to see them. It was so muddy the bases and plates were lost and we had to use cones. When my team was eliminated on Saturday night I was actually excited. Making the drive back on Sunday didn't sound enticing. I think you guys(NTAC) may have even asked me to play that Sunday and I turned you down.

In the Mascoutah on people were playing with out shoes because the mud was so deep your shoes were getting suck while you ran

Fro Joe

Snowden is a hero.
In the Mascoutah on people were playing with out shoes because the mud was so deep your shoes were getting suck while you ran

I lucked out, because right before that tournament I found some football cleats on the clearance rack at D icks. They were the kind with a lot of spacing between the spikes so they cleared mud well.

I played in a tournament at the south county Y a few years back that sounded exactly like this. You couldn't see your shoes anywhere in the infield, no bases, and it became a game of which team wanted to lose more so it would be over.

doublebagel

Manager
hey you big headed fools, do the pacific (404m's) or richardson hats fit you better? If neither what mesh back hats do you prefer.

mattroush22

Addicted to Softballfans
First year Adrenaline used Richardson hats and they sucked. I wear L/XL 404m. They fit great, and are super comfy.

Fro Joe

Snowden is a hero.
hey you big headed fools, do the pacific (404m's) or richardson hats fit you better? If neither what mesh back hats do you prefer.

I haven't worn a Pacific, but the Richardson hat I had didn't fit me well. Companies with Flexfits need to have more than just two sizes.