STL Thread/ Off Season/ Wanna talk about Playoffs?

STLCoach

Nobiscum Deus
I'm okay with it.

viallanueva2.jpeg

VonKaiser.png

Woody54

Coach
Brant take her to 1904 steakhouse worth the money for there steak dinner.. Hit a big jackpot and go back to the room take a big dump and at the same time enjoy watching tv in the flat screen tv in the mirror in the bathroom lol

Judy's lounge may have a live band on Friday night have to check into that..

Brant take her to 1904 steakhouse worth the money for there steak dinner.. Hit a big jackpot and go back to the room take a big dump and at the same time enjoy watching tv in the flat screen tv in the mirror in the bathroom lol

How has some woman not snatched you up Woody? Such the romantic. :p

stlsnappers

Albino Electrician

That sounds like a great evening! I've heard great things about 1904 so we are definitely going there. There is a Led Zepplin tribute band that night to and we got some free tickets so we are gonna check them out.

This is our first overnight stay without the kids since Levi was born so it's well overdue. :p

mattroush22

Addicted to Softballfans
Come on db, you know Gio is John's left-hand man.

And not the kind of left-hand man you are thinking of.......

Tip8

Hits BOMBS in League
Well the vigors lasted almost 3 year....well worth the $40 bucks.

Went with these

Last edited:

Woody54

Coach
The lobster Mac n Cheese at the 1904 Steakhouse is the ****znit.. The event center is nice think you will enjoy your time at River City ask the bellman or front desk while the wifey isnt paying attention get them to bring chocolate covered strawberries (should be free still) to your room just helping a fellow player out player you'll thank me later ;)

doublebagel

Manager
You shut your month.....you were prob to fast for the shoes :biggthumpup:

this is likely true. I'll send you a pic of the damage.

BTW, why not go back with the vigors, I mean if they lasted 3 years............they must be superior.

Or are you just worried about the color matching.......JSAM!

Sorry jsam, I know you lurk on here lol.

Tip8

Hits BOMBS in League

BTW, why not go back with the vigors, I mean if they lasted 3 years............they must be superior.

The color help lol....but I could find the old vigors and the new one are like 60-70 bucks

jsam21238

Addicted to Softballfans

You will be happy to know that I'm just back to black ball shoes while coaching.

pjordan4477

Hashtag a hashtag
Any team wanna scrimmage on 2/28 or 2/29?

We did this last year and was a good time. Played 21ish innings. I have nearly a whole new team would like to get them together before the march fundraisers start.

biggens33

Addicted to Softballfans
I hear ya I work for wentzville they pushed off what little snow we got and going to try to work on them a little but I don't know if it will be enough.

Tip8

Hits BOMBS in League
Im not up on the bats these days.....Anyone hit the new Bryson Baker? Is it like the older B1?