STL Thread/ Off Season/ Wanna talk about Playoffs?

bojangles

Addicted to Softballfans
A word of advice to everyone, don't beat Kevin Roach's team twice at Indian Ball, he'll never invite you back! (I don't remember if we actually won them both or not but it sounded good)

you were on my team the first game...But I think the other team payed you off

bojangles

Addicted to Softballfans
Trollolololol

It was a serious question

I would hate to fall in love with that bat and it become my gamer and then get into a big situation at a big tournament and someone call me out and then I cant use it so I have to use a Psycho and then I hit a grandslam 304 feet because with the Craze I would of hit it a good 308 feet and that is way more impressive

mattroush22

Addicted to Softballfans

I would hate to fall in love with that bat and it become my gamer and then get into a big situation at a big tournament and someone call me out and then I cant use it so I have to use a Psycho and then I hit a grandslam 304 feet because with the Craze I would of hit it a good 308 feet and that is way more impressive

I'm beginning to feel all the feels I felt from this tournament of feels.... ****ing Ronnie...

cjs_82

Addicted to Softballfans
it was a serious question

i would hate to fall in love with that bat and it become my gamer and then get into a big situation at a big tournament and someone call me out and then i cant use it so i have to use a psycho and then i hit a grandslam 304 feet because with the craze i would of hit it a good 308 feet and that is way more impressive

304?!?!?!?!?!

mattroush22

Addicted to Softballfans
Everyone see the video of the Fantasy camp for the Rockies? Old dude, probably 80, at the plate took one up and in, and started to hobble out towards the mound. Talk about #thuglife

That's right. We determined you were the weak link that night. ;) That was fun though.

cjs_82

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone swing the miken 4TF? I hear it swings pretty balanced? So i have been looking into them also. Is the 2014 pretty decent? Someone told me the 2015 doesnt come out for a couple months, but i've been reading reviews about it from a few people. Unless they are referring to the 2014.

t0mmyb0y

Addicted to Softballfans
Your st could be as hot as any of these bats with more swings on it. Plus you get Easton durability. You should just let me bp the st for you. mine is gamer status only

SOL23

Starting Player
I have the 4 the fallen and the connell. Let me know if you guys want to swing it to try it out.
1 condition though and I think you can figure it out....

STLCoach

Nobiscum Deus
Anyone swing the miken 4TF? I hear it swings pretty balanced? So i have been looking into them also. Is the 2014 pretty decent? Someone told me the 2015 doesnt come out for a couple months, but i've been reading reviews about it from a few people. Unless they are referring to the 2014.

The bat is pretty retarded hot. Everyone I've seen hit with one.. Bombs and lazers. Feels very balanced (As it should) and weights are pretty true to sticker.

joker47

Addicted to Softballfans
The bat is pretty retarded hot. Everyone I've seen hit with one.. Bombs and lazers. Feels very balanced (As it should) and weights are pretty true to sticker.

Sooo you've seen a few guys swinging them in the winter and think it's the bat???.... Also, did you have a scale ???:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

STLCoach

Nobiscum Deus
Sooo you've seen a few guys swinging them in the winter and think it's the bat???.... Also, did you have a scale ???:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I felt the 27oz and I compared it to my 27oz Revex which is very close to sticker weight and is very balanced. If I want to use a scale.. I'll stop by my dad's place and use his oz. scale.

STLCoach

Nobiscum Deus
How many times do I have to wash your car in a speedo?

I have the 4 the fallen and the connell. Let me know if you guys want to swing it to try it out.
1 condition though and I think you can figure it out....

get-in-there-nice-n-deep-like-o.gif