STL Thread/ Off Season/ Wanna talk about Playoffs?

Fro Joe

Snowden is a hero.
Bmac used to have 44/400's and now use the utrip SY's but so long as the ball has the bmac stamp on it they'll allow it. There are some 44/400's floating around still.

The best was when some lady was the interim director at Fenton and the only specification was that the softballs be yellow. I already had Ultimate Evils bought and ready when Rick ruined it by calling her up and explaining the differences.

southpaw15

Addicted to Softballfans
Mark should just pay Gio. He can strike the barrel with a ball mallet and determine based on the sound. :D
Oh yeah, the Ultimate Ear! I wish I had half the hearing and HR power that guy had! I could almost get a video montage done for how many HR's I hit in a day.

doublebagel

Manager
Hahahahahaha

V6YQvAc.gif

cjs_82

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks, but I already have a 4TF on the way. A couple teammates are looking for a new stamp bat so they may be interested if u wanna text me pics and price on it

Woody54

Coach
Actually Mike O'Donnell has a tester with him at every tourney he directs asked him last year at Fenton to test a lv1 of mine while waiting in the sitback game.. Why he doesn't test couldn't tell you that but the man does own one.. My guess is for accidents with HOT bats you lads keep swinging... And Bean yes those new worth and mikens are HOTT but no use when fail compression with not many swings on them.. Atleast I'm not willing to risk it myself but some of you Judy punching mofos might get away with it ;)

CA0

Starting Player
Anybody want to get some cage time next Sunday I have new Boombahs to swing and Easton Realtree usssa.

Fro Joe

Snowden is a hero.
I would like to see what numbers that Catty would pull on a tester.

Good question. I've never had it tested, but if I were forced to bet I'd say still passing. NIW they probably test in the upper 400s to 500s so it would take a lot to get under 220.

NIW Demarini One

1901666_652290158164095_331499658_n_zpsf0226319.jpg

Old school synergy that's new.

FB_IMG_1424446930018_zpswdgq9dor.jpg

Compared to NIW bats now.

FB_IMG_1423975505717_zpsvndblwo6.jpg

FB_IMG_1423975514823_zpsameaonp0.jpg

FB_IMG_1423975471169_zpsmwjj4kty.jpg

FB_IMG_1423975454767_zps52qh4zt9.jpg

FB_IMG_1423975464306_zpslwy5dwbg.jpg

Wow.. The new Mikens are really pushing the limits.

No kidding there. At least here, with a lack of compression testing, it's not such a big deal but I could see how that would be a problem in areas that did test.

Fro, I want to see what a NIW Blackout tests, then test your FSE edition.

STLCoach

Nobiscum Deus
No kidding there. At least here, with a lack of compression testing, it's not such a big deal but I could see how that would be a problem in areas that did test.

Fro, I want to see what a NIW Blackout tests, then test your FSE edition.

I feel like with those scores after 100-200 hits.. they'd be dangerously close to the limit if not past it. :(.

doublebagel

Manager
still have a few tables left for our team trivia night this Saturday......for you guys with kids check out our raffle items.

That red trike retails for $499.00

996B739C-EA36-4FC1-B072-ADE9A702215F_zpsmlf6euaz.jpg