STL Thread/ Off Season/ Wanna talk about Playoffs?

STLCoach

Nobiscum Deus
SouthSTLOF,
I found some new metal for you to listen to.. Pirate Metal.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHjPp7EK2nU[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

pjordan4477

Hashtag a hashtag
I never got into metal. The hardest bands I listen to SOD, Evenge Seven Fold...bands like that. But the real metal never appealed to my ear.

Tip8

Hits BOMBS in League
Anyone interested in a cardinals ticket voucher for 2 cards tickets? I looked online and the tickets are in the 340-360 depending on which game you want. The tickets are $28-$32 a piece depending on the game. Will sell for $20 lmk

doublebagel

Manager
Slayer is one of those bands that sounds better (As every other band) in the studio than live. They're absolutely terrible live. I like some of the music but their lyrical content can go pound sand for all I care.

Most bands sound nothing like they do in the studio, this is why I rarely go to live performances.....

STLCoach

Nobiscum Deus
Most bands sound nothing like they do in the studio, this is why I rarely go to live performances.....

Some bands sound fantastic live. I make it a point to go see those bands... but there's not many. One in particular that I saw about 15 years ago (I hear) is coming this year.. Great White. They sound just like the record.

doublebagel

Manager
You're not listening to the right music then....

Some bands sound fantastic live. I make it a point to go see those bands... but there's not many. One in particular that I saw about 15 years ago (I hear) is coming this year.. Great White. They sound just like the record.

I listen to good music and there are plenty of exceptions but most of the time bands suck live. IJS you fall in love with the studio performance only to be let down considerably when you see them live.