STL Thread/ Off Season/ Wanna talk about Playoffs?

Hoodrats84

HRO Hero
I think most likely yes. Sad thing is the guy is a talented player, but it seems like he drags his whole team down when he does that.

FULKnSEEDS

Addicted to Softballfans
It's baffling. The guy goes from zero to 100 for no apparent reason. Idk if he's like that against everyone or if he's got it out for us since we've knocked them out both times we played them. Sucks bc they would be great fun games if it wasn't for him. He either is blackout drunk when we play them or the guys has some serious chemicals imbalances.

t0mmyb0y

Addicted to Softballfans
He's always like that. Constant trash talk, showing off, and general a$$holishness. We're talking about Hoodrats right?

STLCoach

Nobiscum Deus
I think most likely yes. Sad thing is the guy is a talented player, but it seems like he drags his whole team down when he does that.

It seems every single game I see them play at tournaments the SS from that team is always starting trouble with someone. I'm sure we'll get them sometime this season at a tournament and I'll cringe a bit if we draw them because I'll know what to expect.

I'd rather play with 9 than have a 10th with a ****ty attitude.

I agree.

pjordan4477

Hashtag a hashtag
So far we've played them twice this year and Knocked them out in the semis of both worth bats and the gsl qualifier. Both times have been close games that came down to the 8th inning at WB and a walk off this past weekend.

At WB he snapped our 2b Mike off on a popup to short sometime around the 6th inning. Mike said something to him and he ran his mouth for the next two innings about how good he was and snapped off everything he could at short until he came up bottom 7 tie game with 2 outs and rolled over one to Mike behind second. Then he ole'd a ball in the 8th that of course we to set up a 2 run shot that wound up being the winning runs. He wasn't a graceful loser and wound up trying to fight Mike especially and said "I'll fight everyone in that dugout" lol. We had another game to play so he continued mouthing all the way into the parking lot as they went home.

This past Saturday he was realatively quiet until towards the end of the game. He was playing center and was making an effort to bait our guys into something by snapping off any popups he got to out there. Nobody was biting until our pitcher walked a couple guys in the top 7th and allowed 4 runs to tie up the game. Their pitcher was having some issues in bottom 7th and after making the first out gives up a triple and walks the next batter, they intentionally walk them loaded so this guy comes in and says he's "Giving pitching lessons if our pitcher wants to sign up" after that he runs the count full and Fortune hits a ball through the 3-4 hole to walk-off.

This guy is telling everyone what pieces of xxxx we are and this is bull xxxx. and trying to get in all of our faces going through the line at the end of the game. A few of his guys came over and apologized for the way he acted. Apparently he runs the team so it makes sense that he's losing a lot of players to other teams. We had a problem with him last year at BMAC one time too when BOHICA played them.

Player grab, what is his team's name??? Lol. I'm full now, just had to say it.

Last edited:

pjordan4477

Hashtag a hashtag
CJ, Kevin and Chad....text or message me about meeting up to get score books.

We will not be in Troy this saturday, we will be at Wolffs.

They came out real nice.

cjs_82

Addicted to Softballfans
I was just looking at this tourney, and I see what GUND did. He double booked NORTH.

Jeez. I check up on him, and email him when I see mistakes. Guess no one else did.

Oh, u dont even know. All the umps noticed it, along with myself and Demo. They all tried contacting him and he ignored everyone. They were FURIOUS at the tournament! Changed everything thing on them the night before the tourney at screwed it all up double booking stuff, then wouldnt answer his phone when they were all trying to call him. Nominate him for more awards!!! He deserves them!

pjordan4477

Hashtag a hashtag
anyone ever play in Jefferson City MO? Since Jeff City and Chatham are nearly eqi-distant to those not living in Collinsville or further north, I was looking at the Meet in the Middle Tourney on 6/27.

doublebagel

Manager
anyone ever play in Jefferson City MO? Since Jeff City and Chatham are nearly eqi-distant to those not living in Collinsville or further north, I was looking at the Meet in the Middle Tourney on 6/27.

I've heard they are nice. We are planning on playing there that weekend.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
It's not a bad complex at all. I'd consider it equivalent to Whap. Right off of 63, very easy to get to.
further drive but we'll stop in CoMo for some pizza ;)

Date night?