Buyer Beware stunner4206 tell me im wrong?

sleddin247

Banned User
Re: home depot gift card

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleddin247
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stunner4206
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stunner4206
Quote:
ill take the gift card, send me paypal info

[email protected]

Please send as family/friends or add fees. Give me your shipping address.

maybe you should put that in the listing then that you want fees,,,,this isn't my first rodeo

that's pretty typical on this forum. Buyer sends as gift if seller has good feedback or he adds fees if he isn't comfortable. Let me know if you still want it please.

like I said its not my first rodeo and you should have posted add fees if not gifted, especially with one bad deal you already had

No worries buddy. That was a buyer beware that is BS. No worries I'll repost. Thanks.

sleddin247

Banned User
delete it if im wrong, but I read the rules and the seller should have listed total price with all fees and such, and a picture

Stunner4206

Banned User
I explained to him that it is typical to gift or add fees. He refused and lashed out. I did not post on the thread "gift or add fees" maybe I screwed up? Oh well, I'll move on. I would've sold it to him for 170 with fees if he didn't lash out. Nobody hurt.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
I wouldn't say it's typical to send as a gift, but some people do request fees be added. That probably would have been a nice tidbit to throw out.

From whichever end, you're basically in a quarrel over $5...

Stunner4206

Banned User
Ok, well my mistake. And if the buyer wants it for 170 fees included I will do that no worries. Since I did make that mistake. I always post the price then when ppl are interested and Pm I say "gift or add fees" never had a problem till now. Go figure

sleddin247

Banned User
I explained to him that it is typical to gift or add fees. He refused and lashed out. I did not post on the thread "gift or add fees" maybe I screwed up? Oh well, I'll move on. I would've sold it to him for 170 with fees if he didn't lash out. Nobody hurt.

I didnt know this was lashing out "maybe you should put that in the listing then if you want fees,,,,this isn't my first rodeo " never a mention of me not paying the fees just "that's how it works around here", and I like I also said it says in the rules you should have posted the fees and I called you out on selling under a different name cause you didn't want to pay back for a glove someone never got. Its nice how that feedback system works

Stunner4206

Banned User
I didnt know this was lashing out "maybe you should put that in the listing then if you want fees,,,,this isn't my first rodeo " never a mention of me not paying the fees just "that's how it works around here", and I like I also said it says in the rules you should have posted the fees and I called you out on selling under a different name cause you didn't want to pay back for a glove someone never got. Its nice how that feedback system works

like I told you, yeah I was under another name. And look at the feedback under that name. That buyer beware was BS and I'm sure the buyer received that glove. But oh well, I sent refund and moved on. I have since sold items here with no issues. You seem to be upset and I have no idea why? I didn't provoke that. I made a mistake, I would gladly give it to you for 170 with fees but you came on pretty strong imo.

Stunner4206

Banned User
and that 5 bucks could have turned into 170 if I didn't get my product.

That's fine buddy. If that's how you feel ok, I made a mistake, sorry. Like I said, done it many times with no issue. If you want the card for 170 fees included I'll do that since it was my mistake.

superfonzie

MILE HI HEEL'Billy
Ive dealt with stunner4206 many times and never an issue... He is gtg in my book.... And i assume on my buy and sell that its f&f unless dealing w a newbie who has no feedback... Then i will maybe buy or sells as goods....jmho

super

hedge

life takes guts
Should have been listed, but **** happens. If 3% is a deal breaker then just politely move on.

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
No where near a need for a BB. Simple miscommunication. Ive come to assume prices are gifted or add fees unless otherwise stated. And I send the same PM as stunner did: $XX.XX gifted or add fees to clarify and reiterate. This is dumb over 5 bucks. Ive deal with Stunner in the past and never had an issue.

wcoastsoftball

I wouldn't say it's typical to send as a gift, but some people do request fees be added. That probably would have been a nice tidbit to throw out.

From whichever end, you're basically in a quarrel over $5...

This here^^^

IMO it should be assumed that fees are added unless otherwise noted. No matter how many good deals someone has, there have been many times where a gtg member hasn't come through.

And almost everytime I have not stated the fee schedule the buyer has paid via goods, most times without adding fees.

Joker

if its not in your thread, don't add additional fees onto your price afterward. pretty simple

Joker

like I told you, yeah I was under another name. And look at the feedback under that name. That buyer beware was BS and I'm sure the buyer received that glove. But oh well, I sent refund and moved on. I have since sold items here with no issues. You seem to be upset and I have no idea why? I didn't provoke that. I made a mistake, I would gladly give it to you for 170 with fees but you came on pretty strong imo.

i'd also like to know more about why this guy has 2 names

if you made a new name cause of a prior buyer beware, thats pretty shady. this dupe should be deleted

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
He has had atleast two previous issues. During one, he created another username to avoid getting noticed. We noticed it and was tagged as OBD (still is) as he was at the time.

I still don't understand why Buyer Beware doesnt count against your Feedback Score.

Stunner4206

Banned User
so shouldn't this name also be OBD?

The deal was eventually fixed. If you feel the need to OBD saint, feel free. Don't want to cause any problems. This was a simple mistake of me not posting "170 friends/family" blown out of proportion. I'm sure it happens alot. No worries, don't want to be a pain to anyone.