Buyer Beware stunner4206 tell me im wrong?

Joker

i see it was fixed. i do agree that having an OBD tag and fixing a problem should still be reflected on that person's feedback. i think it should be permanent

bobber_1077

Apparently you don't know how it works. I'm not making more by you adding fees.

Umm, yes you are.
Instead of paying fees on $170, bringing the money you get down...it makes the buyer pay MORE to give you $170.
So you end up with more money, and buyer pays more.

So, yes...it is in fact asking for more money than your initial asking price.

Morris 14

I didnt know this was lashing out "maybe you should put that in the listing then if you want fees,,,,this isn't my first rodeo " never a mention of me not paying the fees just "that's how it works around here", and I like I also said it says in the rules you should have posted the fees and I called you out on selling under a different name cause you didn't want to pay back for a glove someone never got. Its nice how that feedback system works

So, how many " rodeos"have you been in on here?

Jomatty

Starting Player
I always assume that I need to send as f/f or add fees if I am uncomfortable and want buyer protection (although realistically is I don't want to send f/f I usually just pass on the deal). I will definitely make sure go be more specific in my for sale posts after seeing how this got blown up out of proportion. The more interesting thing to me is that he admitted to being on "another name" and obviously has dupe accounts. Part of what makes the for sale section work well is that you have to protect your reputation. If someone I sold something to had an issue, even if I thought it was bs, I would work very hard, even if it meant me getting the worst of it a little to resolve. I wouldn't want to take a chance on my feedback/rep taking a hit. If anyone can simply set up a new account when something goes wrong then that to me is a big deal.

(Also don't know what obd means)

Joker

read this, specifically #2: http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=461525

those are the standard practices of this site. the standard practice is to include both paypal and shipping fees in your price. now if you put a price on your thread, buyers should assume it includes these fees. if you ask someone after the deal has been agreed too to add more fees, **** them

personally i tell people "gift or goods is your call" after we agree to the deal. my price in my thread includes fees but if they want to be nice and not use them, go for it

obd = Outstanding Bad Dealer

jgerb88

MARK IT 0!!
So, how many " rodeos"have you been in on here?

I was wondering the same thing cuz it appears he has been in 0 "rodeos" on here and is a new member unless of course he just made this name to cover up issues on another UN. Imo thread should be deleted and op should have new UN banned or tagged as obd. If he has had a different name in the past then he is a dupe and how is that ok??