Sucka Free

bimmerpilot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
See that's what happens to your eyes in your 40s...

Or I'm behind a computer waaaaaay too much

Small screen, it looks like an L1 :D

lisadalessandro

9pm - Angel - W - 22-7
8pm - Fenway - L - 28-16
9pm - Yankee - W - 23 -10
10pm - Yankee - L - 20's - 14
9pm - Dodger - L - 35 - 31

have villy come those nights for sheez

o.png

tippin20s

Smarkley I'm going to be brutally honest when I say that vincis just aren't on the same level as other gloves in the same price range.

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
Smarkley I'm going to be brutally honest when I say that vincis just aren't on the same level as other gloves in the same price range.

Andy, everyone has an opinion,I just dont think your comparing gloves of the same price range. I invite you (and any other locals) to check out some of my game ready samples against your gamers. And I, in reciprocation would love to try what you claim are higher level gloves in the same price range. Bring it on baby!
https://open.spotify.com/artist/3WrFJ7ztbogyGnTHbHJFl2

LBB_82

Master Craftsman...
I got a RV1961-22 for a good price (SA online discount).. feels good and made very well...

bimmerpilot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nice glove Steve...

Andy - You've just gotta find the right leather and pattern combo. My kip TJs are pretty tight, at least now I'm only bringing one glove to the park; between 3b, OF, and 1b...

I'll let you know on PSTS, it all depends on how my workload balances out. I'm supposed to be on Shut-Down since last Friday, but have already logged 12hrs plus. I already know more code changes are in the mix for next week fo sho...

I still ain't got the deets on JoeC and his leather issue ;)

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
What are the price range of those gloves? Just curious

II dont sell on here, wish I could or they would at least carry Vinci

I got a RV1961-22 for a good price (SA online discount).. feels good and made very well...
Very nice dual welted pattern, there is a new patterns, RV1250 and BMB-OB that are open back 12.5" and 13" respectively, that are very good for over all patterns in softball

Nice glove Steve...

Thanks, we all have to get together sometime, I am only playing senior now, at 57 I have trouble in the OF against composite bats, bads lights and ****ty turf. Npthing wrong with my blind , old, fat , old ass, LOL

Andy - You've just gotta find the right leather and pattern combo. My kip TJs are pretty tight, at least now I'm only bringing one glove to the park; between 3b, OF, and 1b...

I find myself using bigger gloves, especially my TJs, but I still prefer my traps in the OF, have a Japanese style 13.25" in PC steer hide and my PJV04 (dual welted, same pattern as the RV1961 except 13" attached 6th finger American style trap) and its in Walnut Optimus a premium pull up style leather

I'll let you know on PSTS, it all depends on how my workload balances out. I'm supposed to be on Shut-Down since last Friday, but have already logged 12hrs plus. I already know more code changes are in the mix for next week fo sho...

I still ain't got the deets on JoeC and his leather issue ;)

No issues I got this ready for him till he decides what he wants to do, just gotta hook it up Joe!

tippin20s

Smarkley please stop spamming our thread with your Vinci gloves and sales pitches. We know where the used glove section is.

tippin20s

Bimmer I see you were non-committal in your response. It looks like we have 12 already for the 16th but I will be sure to let you know if someone backs out